Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM OUT.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
2d 4h 8m
I am OUT

This year:
I tried to make friends - nothing. I made one, but now he won't even text me and I won't ask if I can join him and his friends like a beggar every time. Maybe I was boring, annoying, idk. I tried to act natural but I have 0 self-confidence.

Girlfriend - tried to date one girl, rejection and dumping me like a useless toy. At least this how I felt. Yeah, I know I am not entitled and all but amount of pain I felt was just horrible.

Therapy, gym, diet - I am 24, due to my mental problems I am getting fired every time. I am living alone and every day is just worrying about affording money to get some food or pay rent. I don't even have enough money for food, I am living on debt.
Fucking debt for food in a rich country. Gross.
I am getting fired because I just don't know how to properly interact with pepole.

I would really like to be able to afford therapy but HOW. I have 0 savings, I am physically weak.

Anyway I feel like the only choice I have is suicidemaxxing or something. I can't deal with this life. I don't know. I don't know how to keep job, make at least one friend, how to pay debts (1500$ and still growing).

This is shit not life.

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Recruit
★★★
8d 13h 49m
Friends are for queers.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 3h 49m
Holding down a job is most important. Feeding yourself comes before anything else. What are these mental problems that keep you from holding down a job?

D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
2d 4h 8m
FrothySolutions said:
Holding down a job is most important. Feeding yourself comes before anything else. What are these mental problems that keep you from holding down a job?
severe social anxiety

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 3h 49m
polishcel97x said:
severe social anxiety

Whatever you do, don't get hooked on pills/exogenous substances for "anxiety." Chemicals are only meant to treat other chemicals. Your anxiety, I believe, can be overcome.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
87d 6h 44m
polishcel97x said:
I would really like to be able to afford therapy but HOW. I have 0 savings, I am physically weak.

"physically"....you are not a mental weakling like Shannon Rose Bosanac.

rope2cope

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
149d 23h 34m
Nigga you had a gf :dafuckfeels:

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by jungle
★★★★★
164d 5h 11m
polishcel97x said:
I am getting fired every time. I am living alone and every day is just worrying about affording money to get some food or pay rent. I don't even have enough money for food, I am living on debt.
brutal

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
66d 13h 13m
you gives me a strong W @WawelDragon1683 vibe. alcoholmaxxing? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
32d 22h 6m
You had a gf?

unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★★
14d 23h 58m
polishcel97x said:
Yeah, I know I am not entitled and all but amount of pain I felt was just horrible.
"You are not entitled to sex :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Relationships and emotionally meaningful sex are physiological needs just like any other. And in fact it is at the base of Maslow's Preference Pyramid. They are basic human needs. We, and everyone else, deserve it and are entitled to it just like anyone deserves and are entitled to food and water.

N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
6d 4h 18m
OP sounds like he's posting about past relationship experiences but at the same time he's not :feelshehe:

FuRed

FuRed

Temp. Banned
-
49d 2h 25m
NoNutNovemberFailed said:
OP sounds like he's posting about past relationship experiences but at the same time he's not :feelshehe:
Indeed :feelshehe: :feelswhere:

gotta be very careful with your words sometimes to avoid the :banhammer:

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
245d 9h 19m
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
18h 10m
polishcel97x said:
I am OUT

This year:
I tried to make friends - nothing. I made one, but now he won't even text me and I won't ask if I can join him and his friends like a beggar every time. Maybe I was boring, annoying, idk. I tried to act natural but I have 0 self-confidence.

Girlfriend - tried to date one girl, rejection and dumping me like a useless toy. At least this how I felt. Yeah, I know I am not entitled and all but amount of pain I felt was just horrible.

Therapy, gym, diet - I am 24, due to my mental problems I am getting fired every time. I am living alone and every day is just worrying about affording money to get some food or pay rent. I don't even have enough money for food, I am living on debt.
Fucking debt for food in a rich country. Gross.
I am getting fired because I just don't know how to properly interact with pepole.

Anyway I feel like the only choice I have is suicidemaxxing or something. I can't deal with this life. I don't know. I don't know how to keep job, make at least one friend, how to pay debts (1500$ and still growing).

This is shit not life.
1500 debt and crying? im 20k in the hole and still hopeful lol

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
99d 5h 44m
rope2cope said:
Nigga you had a gf :dafuckfeels:
I think he said he tried, and failed after one date.

But still, you got that one date. not bannable, but impressive for an incel nonetheless

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
290d 10h 38m
rope2cope

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
149d 23h 34m
SlayerSlayer said:
I think he said he tried, and failed after one date.

But still, you got that one date. not bannable, but impressive for an incel nonetheless
:feelsseriously:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8