Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am now white foid only

Take a look at my latest nsfw & media threads for a good preview, mang:society:
NICE TRY! CHAD'S COCK ALWAYS WINS (IN VIDEO GAME)
The Joker Reaction GIF

I would take a Becky she dosent even have to be Stacy tier I’m just not attracted to other races of women some curry foids are cute tho

I would take a Becky she dosent even have to be Stacy tier I’m just not attracted to other races of women some curry foids are cute tho
This

confession forever? :worryfeels:
Before an adult can officially call himself an orthodox Christian, he has a life confession to make before chrismation n shiet, mang

Before an adult can officially call himself an orthodox Christian, he has a life confession to make before chrismation n shiet, mang
True, I almost forgot about it

Kys ethnic pig. I hope a stormcel shotgun blasts your subhuman shitskin head off

It's over for self hating ethnics

I use to be white foid only because I think white people disappearing off the earth is a tragedy, but now seeing how other white people act or treat each other I no longer care anymore. I would fuck any race or ethnicity hole of foid if they let me. :feelsjuice:

well good luck cuz youre gonna need it.

a deathnic with a white foid only policy is setting himself up for failure. you are essentially looking for a unicorn white foid (that other deathnics are also competing for).

its like if an average black guy was self hating, decided to live near an all white neighborhood and go to the sports bars in the area. he is setting himself up for failure because those white, asian, and latina foids will reject him hardcore.

You want this as a deathnic? A lot of white males have far higher smv than you as a deathnic and can't even get this and you think you have a shot? You are essentially looking for a unicorn white foid with a fetish for a deathnic. Most of the time when they have a deathnic fetish its dark pacific islander men, some latino men, or black men. never began for us rice, curry, and sand

1.jpg

All races of foids are equally devious tbh

White foids have even worse standards. Noodlewhores have for example lower expectation for height than white foids because people in EA/SEA are in average much shorter than people from the West.
Schwam mit dem tec in der hand (in video game)

GIGA BASED PIGSKIN WHORES BELONG TO US ETHNICS NOT PIGSKIN CUCKS. I SUPPORT YOU :feelsautistic:

You want this as a deathnic? A lot of white males have far higher smv than you as a deathnic and can't even get this and you think you have a shot? You are essentially looking for a unicorn white foid with a fetish for a deathnic. Most of the time when they have a deathnic fetish its dark pacific islander men, some latino men, or black men. never began for us rice, curry, and sand

1.jpg
Yes