Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am now white foid only

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Since birth, my gook mother has physically and mentally abused me till this day in the form of beatings and one sided lectures with the long winded lectures persisting till this day.

If my own mother treated me that way, you can imagine how other noodles have treated me.

I am white foid only now, noodlewhores gave me PTSD.

@Lv99_BixNood @MiSKiRaT

White foids have even worse standards. Noodlewhores have for example lower expectation for height than white foids because people in EA/SEA are in average much shorter than people from the West.

Since birth, my gook mother has physically and mentally abused me till this day in the form of beatings and one sided lectures with the long winded lectures persisting till this day.

If my own mother treated me that way, you can imagine how other noodles have treated me.

I am white foid only now, noodlewhores gave me PTSD.

@Lv99_BixNood @MiSKiRaT
It was mainly my dad who regularly fucked me up with bodily harm, Chico. In any case, don’t discount slutinas, mang; they on average seem more receptive to chinkos, especially if not from murikkka

White foids have even worse standards. Noodlewhores have for example lower expectation for height than white foids because people in EA/SEA are in average much shorter than people from the West.
It's over for ricecels.:feels:

In any case, don’t discount slutinas, mang; they on average seem more receptive to chinkos, especially if not from murikkka
Latinas? Never seen one ever, I'd take boons at this point.

I certainly have to see it to believe it. :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels:
Tell u what, Chico… come here and ill show u to ur first strip club where theres bound to be a bunch of em, not to mention its how i met my first paytoilet, a Salvadoran slutina whose pussy i always fucked raw, including the time i krempeed her ofc :feelsohh:

Tell u what, Chico… come here and ill show u to ur first strip club where theres bound to be a bunch of em, not to mention its how i met my first paytoilet, a Salvadoran slutina whose pussy i always fucked raw, including the time i krempeed her ofc :feelsohh:
Paradise on Earth, it's hell here in Riceland. There are so many rice foids and none of them want me at all.

Paradise on Earth, it's hell here in Riceland. There are so many rice foids and none of them want me at all.
Sounds like you need a much needed visit vacation to over here, Chico … srsly, if u do, ill even cover ur strip club expenses within a reasonable margin, mang

Sounds like you need a much needed visit vacation to over here, Chico … srsly, if u do, ill even cover ur strip club expenses within a reasonable margin, mang
I'll bear that in mind.

cope, white foids are worse. stop fetishizing white toilets

@NoLooksNoLife has recommended latinas
68F5FF34 F1FA 4503 9896 70473ABFD7B7

I'm jb stacy only

cope, white foids are worse. stop fetishizing white toilets
This, their ego is already too big, we don't need non-white subhumans fetisizing them. Stick to your own race fuckers.

It was mainly my dad who regularly fucked me up with bodily harm, Chico. In any case, don’t discount slutinas, mang; they on average seem more receptive to chinkos, especially if not from murikkka
What Is Your East Asian Ethnicity ? ( Japanese , Korean , Chinese )

I AM WHITE STACY ONLY