Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am morphing into a lizard

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
My skin has rapidly deteriorated these couple of days. Wounds are not healing fast enough, some areas have numerous small open wounds that inflame the surrounding skin. Some parts of my body has the skin of a 80 year old due to the eczema spreading.

I now look like a lizard with due to my wrinkly skin. It's over, I am officially lizardmaxxed.

Last edited:
This sounds like it needs medical attention:worryfeels:

The lizards rule over us all, you are one of the first in their experiments in metamorphosis and eventually will discard your humanity and transform into one of the glorious reptilian master race. Rejoice for their is no cure nor salve that will ever stop this

The lizards rule over us all, you are one of the first in their experiments in metamorphosis and eventually will discard your humanity and transform into one of the glorious reptilian master race. Rejoice for their is no cure nor salve that will ever stop this

View attachment 658508
Not funny nigga, go back and munch on your tofu mash

View attachment 658508
God tier reply

So you were a Jew all along?