Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am leaving this forum

no i did not become whitepilled. i took shrooms many hours ago and had a trip. I had a good trip but not a bad trip but the trip did get slightly scary at times but i managed to keep it under control and i had an ego death and saw my mindset through a third person perspective. I am not bluepilled or whitepilled now. In fact i still am a misanthrope. But I cannot handle it on this forum anymore and I didn't even hate anyone but when i initially joined. In fact, at the time, I joined this forum not only to find people i can relate to but out of curiosity too due to the shock value of this forum, but i did not know the forum would eventually influence me, otherwise i perhaps wouldn't have joined. I pretended to be hostile towards society to blend in with the forum, but eventually, the forum really influenced me and thats when I really became angry at the world. I began to hate women and even humans, but half a year ago, i decided that i simply just hated humans (misanthropy).

But now, i still hate humans, but i gotta run away from this forum because i'm nervous about this forum's effect on me, but this forum is WAY better than r/IncelTear (if you're reading this IT, FUCK YOU CUNTS). My shrooms made me see myself in the mirror figuratively speaking, and i hated myself even more despite a good trip. Although i still hated myself before my trip and still felt ashamed of who i became, but now i'm more ashamed.

I still hate humans and wish I could destroy humanity, but I hate myself more than anyone else and I miss who i was back in my childhood. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving this forum. Goodbye.
I am going to miss your threads ngl :feelsohgod::fuk:

also, i never really liked your threads anyway. its not really that much of a contribution to the forum to just copy and paste random studies
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hated you anyways, good riddance

no i did not become whitepilled. i took shrooms many hours ago and had a trip. I had a good trip but not a bad trip but the trip did get slightly scary at times but i managed to keep it under control and i had an ego death and saw my mindset through a third person perspective. I am not bluepilled or whitepilled now. In fact i still am a misanthrope. But I cannot handle it on this forum anymore and I didn't even hate anyone but when i initially joined. In fact, at the time, I joined this forum not only to find people i can relate to but out of curiosity too due to the shock value of this forum, but i did not know the forum would eventually influence me, otherwise i perhaps wouldn't have joined. I pretended to be hostile towards society to blend in with the forum, but eventually, the forum really influenced me and thats when I really became angry at the world. I began to hate women and even humans, but half a year ago, i decided that i simply just hated humans (misanthropy).

But now, i still hate humans, but i gotta run away from this forum because i'm nervous about this forum's effect on me, but this forum is WAY better than r/IncelTear (if you're reading this IT, FUCK YOU CUNTS). My shrooms made me see myself in the mirror figuratively speaking, and i hated myself even more despite a good trip. Although i still hated myself before my trip and still felt ashamed of who i became, but now i'm more ashamed.

I still hate humans and wish I could destroy humanity, but I hate myself more than anyone else and I miss who i was back in my childhood. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving this forum. Goodbye.
You miss the times when you were innocent. That’s what the shrooms seem to have shown you. However, there is no going back now.

DMT is the god of psyhcs tbh. Makes acid (overrated) seem like a childs toy
No detura is because you actually can’t tell when your tripping, down sides is you might die and the seeds vary in potency’s.

Upsides easy to get but treat plant with respect.

Delirants are true hallucinogens

No detura is because you actually can’t tell when your tripping, down sides is you might die and the seeds vary in potency’s.

Upsides easy to get but treat plant with respect.

Delirants are true hallucinogens
i'd have to try it to determine

i'd have to try it to determine
The most safest delirant at high does is mirtazpine/remron hard to die on it, but you need proscription for it. Have the least drawbacks literally the safest drug out there. May effect your motor functions during trip.

An easy deiralnt to get is dph or benadryl. But has more drawbacks like temporary memory lost. Don’t abuse to much of Benadryl neither because it increases risk of dementia in future. So try not to become addicted.

If you want to stay awake for whole trip take a energy drink or preferably caffeine pills with them.

Also always remember it ain’t real. You’re in for a ride bro, also find a safe place to stay and try to stay away from outside unless you get a tripsitter to take care of you.

the truth is just be curry was too much for him

@Broly

The most safest delirant at high does is mirtazpine/remron hard to die on it, but you need proscription for it. Have the least drawbacks literally the safest drug out there. May effect your motor functions during trip.

An easy deiralnt to get is dph or benadryl. But has more drawbacks like temporary memory lost. Don’t abuse to much of Benadryl neither because it increases risk of dementia in future. So try not to become addicted.

If you want to stay awake for whole trip take a energy drink or preferably caffeine pills with them.

Also always remember it ain’t real. You’re in for a ride bro, also find a safe place to stay and try to stay away from outside unless you get a tripsitter to take care of you.
Addiction nor dementia bother me at all. The list of drugs i've formed addictions too is fairly long. Nor will I be alive long enough to get dementia. I dont use caffeine though, its the only drug that I know of that doesnt agree with me. I'd never be able to get a trip sitter though. But thats no bother to me.

Ill miss you, visit occasionally okay?

I identify with the misery of this forum, not really with its hate

This is not an airport, there is no need to say goodbye before leaving.

Anyway, see you again tomorrow :smonk:

Pretty much done with this forum too. There's just nothing left to say anymore that hasn't been said. Nothing will change. Nothing will get better or worse.

Most people who officially announce they are leaving a website always eventually end up coming back.
It seems you were right in this... :feelsYall:

Though perhaps oddly not for the original poster in question. :feelshehe:

Whatever I feel right now; you're feeling it 100 times more heat

It is brutal after so much posting what you see once you look back; I don't get why you would leave considering you relate to guys here so much

I mean it is what it is; everything becomes boring after a while you joined it for the edge I mean it's okay (everything is okay in this world) but I just don't understand how someone could possibly like the culture here; calling people faggots and sandniggers and curries and grayfaggots and subhumans then telling them to kill themselves, for me it has always been stay with what's right, you don't really need to like this place to love it; just ignore the hate, ignore the trolling and move on searching for new threads.

see you tomorrow.

also, i never really liked your threads anyway. its not really that much of a contribution to the forum to just copy and paste random studies
this

Acid didn't change me at all