Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am leaving this forum

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
no i did not become whitepilled. i took shrooms many hours ago and had a trip. I had a good trip but not a bad trip but the trip did get slightly scary at times but i managed to keep it under control and i had an ego death and saw my mindset through a third person perspective. I am not bluepilled or whitepilled now. In fact i still am a misanthrope. But I cannot handle it on this forum anymore and I didn't even hate anyone but when i initially joined. In fact, at the time, I joined this forum not only to find people i can relate to but out of curiosity too due to the shock value of this forum, but i did not know the forum would eventually influence me, otherwise i perhaps wouldn't have joined. I pretended to be hostile towards society to blend in with the forum, but eventually, the forum really influenced me and thats when I really became angry at the world. I began to hate women and even humans, but half a year ago, i decided that i simply just hated humans (misanthropy).

But now, i still hate humans, but i gotta run away from this forum because i'm nervous about this forum's effect on me, but this forum is WAY better than r/IncelTear (if you're reading this IT, FUCK YOU CUNTS). My shrooms made me see myself in the mirror figuratively speaking, and i hated myself even more despite a good trip. Although i still hated myself before my trip and still felt ashamed of who i became, but now i'm more ashamed.

I still hate humans and wish I could destroy humanity, but I hate myself more than anyone else and I miss who i was back in my childhood. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving this forum. Goodbye.

Goodbye. May you find better copes.

Bro your just tripping cause of the shrooms. Doesn't change the blackpill.

Lol, if some forum can truly change you its because you have no identity in the first place

life's beautiful you'll be awaken one day. god speed

youll be back

You can’t run away from the Blackpill.

Lol, if some forum can truly change you its because you have no identity in the first place
Many people on here did not initially hate anyone even if you did

See you tomorrow

Goodbye man if you are serious. Sleep it over, give it a day or two.

Attention thread

I personally don’t hate on society just to fit in, I just actually hate it.

See you in a week or two once the serotonin boost from the shrooms wears off and you get mogged a few more times and deal with humanity a bit. Been there, done that myself.

Most people who officially announce they are leaving a website always eventually end up coming back.

You will be back one day. I'd bet money on it.

Delete your account nigga. This way you can't come back.

See you tomorrow

Delete your account nigga. This way you can't come back.

Good luck in your endeavours. Report back in the chat when you decide to come back again. Tx for answering my thread. I am not religious, but it helps knowing someone cares.

Good bye buddy boyo may incel saints bless you with good copes

Your threads were of high quality.

Farewell for now.

Absolutely shroommaxxed. was it your first time? I often have this feeling after taking psychedelics. Someone online said its like post nut clarity. You have to hang on to this feeling, it fades way too fast and then you feel like doing drugs again to get into this mode again. Don't abuse it, that is what I did for years.

Good luck brother :whatfeels:

You lose your sense of self
Are you trolling him? That's the driest humor I've ever seen if so, not my cup of tea to be honest. It could also be that I subvocalize in deadpan so it seemed like a "the straight man" archetype joke.

Good luck and may you find the peace you always wanted.And remember,if you leave this forum and you are alone you are still an incel .

I lost my sense of a "self" a long time ago. Childhood is over and it never comes back, sooner or later you'll have to learn how to live with it (or not).

Whatever helps you cope

Why do you use shrooms in the first place?

See you in a week or two once the serotonin boost from the shrooms wears off and you get mogged a few more times and deal with humanity a bit. Been there, done that myself.
Basically this. You're enjoying the after glow. It wears off and reality will smack you in the face again.

Good luck though if you've decided on going. You should delete your account to follow through.

Join the gym.

Go 4 times a week. Go on no fap.

Work a job.

These are my goals.

Maybe join foreveralone on reddit. That might suit you better. Who knows, maybe being around bluepillers would be more comfortable for you. :feelsEhh:
Also, it's good you don't hate foids, it's not as if they're one of the main reasons for our inceldom, jfl

see you tomorrow.

also, i never really liked your threads anyway. its not really that much of a contribution to the forum to just copy and paste random studies

Maybe join foreveralone on reddit. That might suit you better. Who knows, maybe being around bluepillers would be more comfortable for you. :feelsEhh:
Also, it's good you don't hate foids, it's not as if they're one of the main reasons for our inceldom, jfl
They’re purplepilled

No shrooms for your face. :feelshaha:

Perhaps we will meet again....