Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am leaving this forum

You were one of my favorite posters

btw the longer term effects of the mushrooms will probably wear off in a week or two
Right now your brain is just scrambled

Shrooms are amazing. Peace, hope you get it together.

btw the longer term effects of the mushrooms will probably wear off in a week or two
Yeah tbh a day after a trip I still thought an actual place was a fairytale place I got to visit only because I'd gone through the doors of perception. I told some people: they were like, 'It's an actual place.'

I might try DMT next

This is cap bro fr the blackpill will collect and so will this forum, you've always been pretty ambitious and it won't change anytime soon, I fear this time will come for everybody who's serious on here, the time comes when you realize posting on youtube is way better than posting here, you reach more people. This is a reality all of us have to live with and we have to put our faith into a forum that reaches 3 or 4 thousand people max. There are exceptions of of course but youtube has a better reach.

I know you since the day I joined this forum, time is indeed moving, goodbye.

Why was he denied, if I may ask? Just wondering. Nosey, I know.
I dont know, the fool didnt tag me in the PM request. No one vouched for him on the discord.

good luck out there man
if you ascend, be sure to post her tits.

what does losing a sense of self even mean ?
Like you forget your name ? your flat address ? Alzheimermaxxing ?

Also how can a forum change you ?

Last edited:
Bye, I hope life gets better, all the best.

I'm going to miss your high IQ threads. Take care and all the best. :feelsYall:

Is the sandwich method good?
Never used it tbh. I've only ever taken it the same way I take crack or sometimes heroin when no needles left. Just out of a pipe for the former, or the latter, you heat it up on some foil and take in the smoke that's produced with pipe or straw type apparatus. Gives fine results.

Screenshot 28

no i did not become whitepilled. i took shrooms many hours ago and had a trip. I had a good trip but not a bad trip but the trip did get slightly scary at times but i managed to keep it under control and i had an ego death and saw my mindset through a third person perspective. I am not bluepilled or whitepilled now. In fact i still am a misanthrope. But I cannot handle it on this forum anymore and I didn't even hate anyone but when i initially joined. In fact, at the time, I joined this forum not only to find people i can relate to but out of curiosity too due to the shock value of this forum, but i did not know the forum would eventually influence me, otherwise i perhaps wouldn't have joined. I pretended to be hostile towards society to blend in with the forum, but eventually, the forum really influenced me and thats when I really became angry at the world. I began to hate women and even humans, but half a year ago, i decided that i simply just hated humans (misanthropy).

But now, i still hate humans, but i gotta run away from this forum because i'm nervous about this forum's effect on me, but this forum is WAY better than r/IncelTear (if you're reading this IT, FUCK YOU CUNTS). My shrooms made me see myself in the mirror figuratively speaking, and i hated myself even more despite a good trip. Although i still hated myself before my trip and still felt ashamed of who i became, but now i'm more ashamed.

I still hate humans and wish I could destroy humanity, but I hate myself more than anyone else and I miss who i was back in my childhood. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving this forum. Goodbye.
Sorry to see you go but anyway all the best in your future endeavours

Never used it tbh. I've only ever taken it the same way I take crack or sometimes heroin when no needles left. Just out of a pipe for the former, or the latter, you heat it up on some foil and take in the smoke that's produced with pipe or straw type apparatus. Gives fine results.
Where can I get a pipe like that?

Why are you still here OP? I thought you said you were gonna leave yesterday.

Where can I get a pipe like that?
ngl most of those shops that sell smoking paraphernalia will have some. But also some exchanges stock pipes. I get my needles and shit from the exchange.

I totally understand how powerful psilocybin mushrooms are on the mind.
It puts you into such a different perspective. It made me happy to be alive for once.
I haven't been on this forum very long but it is clear you were a valuable member to the community, it'll be a shame to see you go.
Good luck with your endeavors in life, I think taking the shrooms was a good decision.

Thanks for all the good posts over the years, and may you have a good life with plentiful copes

ngl most of those shops that sell smoking paraphernalia will have some. But also some exchanges stock pipes. I get my needles and shit from the exchange.
can twist slim pens work for DMT?

May you find your cope

See you tomorrow

You should probably buy a few guns just in case

See you tomorrow?

no i did not become whitepilled. i took shrooms many hours ago and had a trip. I had a good trip but not a bad trip but the trip did get slightly scary at times but i managed to keep it under control and i had an ego death and saw my mindset through a third person perspective. I am not bluepilled or whitepilled now. In fact i still am a misanthrope. But I cannot handle it on this forum anymore and I didn't even hate anyone but when i initially joined. In fact, at the time, I joined this forum not only to find people i can relate to but out of curiosity too due to the shock value of this forum, but i did not know the forum would eventually influence me, otherwise i perhaps wouldn't have joined. I pretended to be hostile towards society to blend in with the forum, but eventually, the forum really influenced me and thats when I really became angry at the world. I began to hate women and even humans, but half a year ago, i decided that i simply just hated humans (misanthropy).

But now, i still hate humans, but i gotta run away from this forum because i'm nervous about this forum's effect on me, but this forum is WAY better than r/IncelTear (if you're reading this IT, FUCK YOU CUNTS). My shrooms made me see myself in the mirror figuratively speaking, and i hated myself even more despite a good trip. Although i still hated myself before my trip and still felt ashamed of who i became, but now i'm more ashamed.

I still hate humans and wish I could destroy humanity, but I hate myself more than anyone else and I miss who i was back in my childhood. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving this forum. Goodbye.
This nigga is retarded he has 25.000+ posts of course you get crazy. You have a life cope with it. Don't stay on the forum all day speaking about women everyday. Take a break. Look at me am a 2018cel and i didn't even reached the 5000 posts.

eh maybe i'll stay. my ego death wore off

I hope you find something that this Forum wasn't able to give you.