Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving the forum permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get your melodramatic comments about being "mocked", if anything you should have reasonably anticipated 10x more negative reception than you actually received here. you basically just broke every single rule of etiquette regarding "ascension" in one thread

as for the thread itself; evidently you see yourself as being "enlightened" now and possessing some major insight to women/relationships that this forum doesn't have. in reality your way of thinking is extremely predictable and simple minded. when you were losing the "game" (of women's sexual selection) you hated it for being rigged and unfair. then, the instant you started "winning" by having sexual success, you convinced yourself that the game is totally fair and anyone can be successful at it if they try

I want you to think about what would happen if this woman were to block you and cut all contact with you tomorrow. just imagine if you were to take this one individual and her fragile, replaceable connection to you out of your life. that is literally all it would take for you to be back at square one. suddenly, women would seem like an unattainable fantasy and you would come to perceive yourself as an unlovable "truecel".

I can't believe you don't realize all of this intuitively when this exact scenario has played out countless times on this forum alone (@BrendioEE, @Venomkore, etc). It's so fucking ridiculous to be making these grandiose statements about how you've been enlightened and your whole life and worldview has changed when all of that "progress" is built on sand and can be completely undone in the blink of an eye

You expect me to respond seriously to you

Yeah. 'Cause it's in the blackpill that girls just randomly fuck average autistic guys who are short right? They don't have any other options?

Also, @Animecel2D looks like your bemoaned ignore feature came in handy again. What was it, gore or flashing images? You know, the further into this tantrum you go the more I can just tell you're crying.

Seethe.
:soy:: "I found a unicorn brocelz, im leaving" :bluepill:

Anime is to blame
And that kids, is why you can't take youngcels seriously.
Shit like this can happen to any of you youngcels.
But not for me, for me it's over, I'm oldcel wizardcel truest of the truecels. :feelsrope:

I don't get your melodramatic comments about being "mocked", if anything you should have reasonably anticipated 10x more negative reception than you actually received here. you basically just broke every single rule of etiquette regarding "ascension" in one thread

as for the thread itself; evidently you see yourself as being "enlightened" now and possessing some major insight to women/relationships that this forum doesn't have. in reality your way of thinking is extremely predictable and simple minded. when you were losing the "game" (of women's sexual selection) you hated it for being rigged and unfair. then, the instant you started "winning" (having sexual success), you convinced yourself that the game is totally fair and anyone can be successful at it if they try

I want you to think about what would happen if this woman were to block you and cut all contact with you tomorrow. just imagine if you were to take this one individual and her fragile, replaceable connection to you out of your life. that is literally all it would take for you to be back at square one. suddenly, women would seem like an unattainable fantasy and you would come to perceive yourself as an unlovable "truecel".

I can't believe you don't realize all of this intuitively when this exact scenario has played out countless times on this forum alone (@BrendioEE, @Venomkore, etc). It's so fucking ridiculous to be making these grandiose statements about how you've been enlightened and your whole life and worldview has changed when all of that "progress" is built on sand and can be completely undone in the blink of an eye
English mogs me

YOOOOO you found a GF? :chad:

just kidding, I'm happy for you!
I hope it will be my turn to ascend one day :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fact that this fag still hasn't been banned after making a brag thread and admitting he has a girlfriend shows you the absolute state of this forum in 2021.

Also dollars to donuts it's some sort of tranny given the OP's sissified and bluepilled reddit nature.
I think he has already put his account up for deletion

9C28E8B2 4F88 491F A109 8D3C105228CD

just leave the basement and try theory
if you havent made any effort into ascending then you're just a socially retarded volcel

Foid tier post

TBH this is exactly where ScornedStoic is going to end up mentally after the relationship is over and it WILL be over eventually.:feelsjuice:

This is Clown World buddy boyos. :feelsclown:

There’s no fairytale happy endings here. :feelsbadman:

As the aging nigger director Spike Lee was once so fond of saying: “This isn’t the 1950’s anymore, the wholesome and clean world of Leave it to Beaver is gone” <—-not an exact quote from that hateful asshole of a coon but you all get the jist of things I’m sure which essentially is the notion (read: fact) that the modern mindfucked feminist brainwashed Foid is going to either cheat on you at some point if not otherwise end the relationship somehow, someway because of the aforementioned reasons plus boredom plus need of drama and newness in her idiot life and since you can no longer provide the newness as a used commodity you have got to go. :foidSoy::incel:

Please don’t go through with the ultimate stupidity that is deleting your account ScornedStoic as even if you do ascend ie voluntarily get up to your nuts in some used up thots guts and can no longer technically post here for those reasons at least users who found you to be a good cope for friendship, inspiration, entertainment, providing them the mental strength to go on another day etc, etc won’t easily be able to do that and find your stuff (posts) should you go through with the disabling and become deleted user pile of numbers. :feelswhere:

I really wish Serge had never given anyone the ability to disable their account for the above reasons and if you’re worried about Jews being able to spy on you for not doing so well they will anyway as google has already cached and archived everything you’ve all said and done here and if alternatively your account disabling idea is to prevent your account from being taken over by a hacker/malicious user while you’re gone and the fear that they could run your good name through the mud a simple permaban request will prevent that so again there’s absolutely no valid reason for the account disabling stupidity. :feelsBox:

View: https://youtu.be/G3amsaCyOTk

this just in, hyperbole doesn't exist

Yeah, I made some threads I'm downright ashamed of. I was in an angry and depressive state.
Nice excuses, don't back peddle now lol

So this statement was false right?
No, I never hated women.

Did I believe them? No
So you're a worthless faker

With someone who lies so easily, why should anyone even believe what you say in this thread, this could all just be some larp post to attention whore and get people to rage at you

Your words can't be trusted

Please don’t go through with the ultimate stupidity that is deleting your account ScornedStoic as even if you do ascend ie voluntarily get up to your nuts in some used up thots guts and can no longer technically post here for those reasons at least users who found you to be a good cope for friendship, inspiration, entertainment, providing them the mental strength to go on another day etc, etc won’t easily be able to do that and find your stuff (posts) should you go through with the disabling and become deleted user pile of numbers. :feelswhere:
Are you seriously saying that guys should be able to bounce back and forth between the normie world and this forum and remain incels

So if he loses his GF in 6 months he can come back and, and if he gets another one a month after, make another good bye thread, then come back again 6 months later when the new one leaves him?

What you are advocating for right now is retarded, his account should be deleted, you can't just swap back and forth so conveniently between being an incel and a norme

It doesn't make sense and it isn't fair to all the other users

Last edited:
Are you seriously saying that guys should be able to bounce back and forth between the normie world and this forum and remain incels

So if he loses his GF in 6 months he can come back and, and if he gets another one a month after, make another good bye thread, then come back again 6 months later when the new one leaves him?

What you are advocating for right now is retarded, his account should be deleted, you can't just swap back and forth so conveniently between being an incel and a norme

Thanks for this post. :feelsYall:
The mods here are nothing but a joke

:feelsYall:

Thanks for this post. :feelsYall:
The mods here are nothing but a joke
This forum is a joke because the owner and the staff don't take it seriously

The rules are lax and have no true structure

The "forum culture" and "site mechanics" are literally set up to incentivize trolling and spamming (what fucking retard decided to make "post count" determine your "rank" on the forum? :feelskek: - "oh that definitely won't lead to spamming and troll posting")

Etc

This is why we have faggots literally coming into the forum and posting their dick

INB4 - "He was quickly banned" by some mod that sees this

That's not the point, the point is a weak forum culture was propagated and that's what makes trolls and larps who are "vetting" the site as a target even think to try doing shit like this

They can see the weakness in the forum and that makes it a prime target, nobody would bother trying thay shit on a forum that was "serious"

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

If this forum was managed properly to begin with there would be way less larps and trolls, and "postmaxxing" would have never become "a thing" on the forum

All I’m advocating, for not only SS but everyone else who desires to leave the site for any reason, is to not delete their account as even if they’ve ascended and can never come back and use said account, their old forum buddies who found strength and enjoyment copes through their writings may continue to do so
The sad part is you don't see the irony in what you're saying here.

What kind of fucking incel forum is this when larps and fakecels "ascend" and their "legacy" gets "preserved for posterity" so actual incels can go back and read their posts. :feelskek:

"Bro, what if people want to go back and read a fakecels post?, it would be harder if they have to search by a random number".

GOOD.

I'm sorry, nobody's posts are that important/special, life goes on, we don't need an imprint of fakecels on the forum as a reminder. Anybody who would still consider a user like that a "forum buddy" is mentally cucked or a fakecel themselves.

The only thing you did by saying this nonsense in such a thread is advocate for fakecel worship, which is ironically a prevalent problem on incel forums:

That said just to make things perfectly clear Serge is not likely to let you come back under any circumstances should you delete your account
As it should be.

Last edited:
after the relationship is over and it WILL be over eventually
To be happy (to be a normie) you shouldn't zoom out much. You live in the moment: witness the highs from the validation from the woman's attention on you, without bothering much about the sustainability of it. If OP holds the (mythical) frame, the happy moment lasts a while as he sinks deeper into the tarpit of the female dependencies - emotionally, physically.

When your mind has been expanded too much (the loneliness associated with inceldom acts as a catalyst: you are so keen to find why you are a failure at (blue pill) life), you slowly lose the capability to live in the moment, the happiness is an irrelevant notion and all you have is a tinge of sadness, cooked with some sprinkling of a satire take on everything, followed/concurrently the slow ego death.

Thus the incels who hasn't gone too deep has some chance of redemption while the others who can't handle it (holding on to the ego) have to rope.

The time has come. Three years, 22k forum posts and 12k chatposts after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery. I would no longer identify with the term incel.

I appreciate my time here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world. However, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's fine. I understand. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought. Most people here have not even asked out a girl, but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the ripe age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest dreams. I have been rejected innumerable times and bullied mercilessly, excluded from every party and every gathering, never had almost any friends. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you, if you are not convicted. I know deep inside me the spark always remained, no matter how smothered the flame got I always kept an ember alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I made a lot of mistakes in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to get the contact info of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to that if we talked or were friends (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end this. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, ScornedStoic

View attachment 537524

@Robtical
@Pareg
@TheGoodGuy
@Incellectual
@Gyros_Pretcel
@TheNEET
@builderseed
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Blacktarpill
@Vermilioncore
@WØLF
@Dregster666
@Mainländer
@Diocel
@quinn24
@TheSecondComing
@FrothySolutions
@FinnCel
@Joelossus
@The Abyss

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I didn't like you or don't want to talk. I listed as many people as I could think of. Please don't take it personal.

Sayonara.
:feelsmage:

Lol. Sorry for banning a bragger and sexhaver. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Bro what the fuck is wrong with YOU?

Aren’t we supposed to be happy for our fellow brocels that somehow manage to ascend and climb off of the shitheap that is loneliness, depression and a deep sense of failure if only momentarily?

Sure we all know she’s going to betray and or leave him a heartbroken, probable suicidal mess in the long run but we can still put aside our petty jealousies and resentments and celebrate the fleeting happiness of someone whose brought so much to the community for just a small moment if nothing else.

I’m not ashamed nor will I ever be ashamed to say that I do not subscribe to the crabs in a bucket model of inceldom which you and certain others espouse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.