Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving the forum permanently.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5345
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
426d 23h 0m
erenyeager said:
Can you dm me this I wanna get rid of some forehead wrinkles

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
37d 11h 15m
And that kids, is why you can't take youngcels seriously.
Shit like this can happen to any of you youngcels.
But not for me, for me it's over, I'm oldcel wizardcel truest of the truecels. :feelsrope:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
ScornedStoic said:
Have fun posting until you die
Rot in hell you piece of shit, you were never truecel, just like 80% of this site you are an autistic normie faggot. Have fun posting until you die? Hah you won’t be so smug for long when you get cucked by your gf and come crying back here on an alt

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
92d 22h 4m
Caesercel said:
Holy mother mary christ D @ScornedStoic ascended...

Mainländer @Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.
how old is he? :waitwhat:
I must know for the list of youngcels.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
207d 12h 25m
goodbye and good luck

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
92d 22h 4m
nice_try said:
But not for me, for me it's over, I'm oldcel wizardcel truest of the truecels. :feelsrope:
23 is not a youngcel age, just around the average age on this forum.

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
WØLF said:
I KNEW IT Deleted member 15088 @BummerDrummer YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME YOU CUCK, I SHOULD'VE NEVER BELIEVED YOU METHHEAD ASS TWEAKER
I used to live in Germany. So he may have been half right.
Cope_Time said:
nigga really did ascend, it was nice to knowing you, good luck.
Thank you!
senses fail said:
Happy for you but sad to see another brother go. But again happy for you, enjoy becoming a normie.
I don't know that someone who truly considered themselves incel can ever be a normie, but thanks!

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
GhostedPhantom said:
I'm only a graycel and haven't seen many of your posts, but goodbye. I hope whatever you've found in your life is well worth it. Also, nice Rainy Boots avi.
Thanks! It's an amazing song.
deex said:
Congrats bro, I wish you all the best
Thank you so much!
nice_try said:
Youngcel? At 23? Get the fuck outta here
Zer0/∞ said:
how old is he? :waitwhat:
I must know for the list of youngcels.
^
FamilyGuy1999 said:
goodbye and good luck
Thank you!
Master said:
I'm really happy for you man. I remember seeing you talking on Twitter about having hope, and I am happy to see that you've finally found someone.

Best of luck to you. :feelsokman:
This means a lot coming from a mod! Thank you so much! The support this community gave me will not be forgotten and I will never forget how dishonest I learned the media could be. (And I already knew it was full of shit.)

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
You could’ve just gone quietly, message the friends you have here tell them goodbye and be on your way . But no, you have to rub it everyone’s faces and make a whole thread about it like the pathetic attention whore you are. Everyone here seems to be lapping it up though

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 10h 35m
Animecel2D said:
You could’ve just gone quietly, message the friends you have here tell them goodbye and be on your way . But no, you have to rub it everyone’s faces and make a whole thread about it like the pathetic attention whore you are. Everyone here seems to be lapping it up though
ded srs?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m

omg look at me I’m such a trucel my oneitis let me touch her titties hahahah

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 10h 35m
Animecel2D said:
JohnDcel @JohnDcel thoughts on Broly @Broly ‘s avi?
JohnDcel @JohnDcel thoughts on my avi :feelsStudy:

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
156d 10h 46m
You may not be inkwell, but are you happy? That's the more important question. Be happy.

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 14h 44m
Animecel2D said:
wym expose?
Make something visible by uncovering it, reveal the true, objectionable nature of someone or something, make something embarrassing or damaging public

Do I really need to spell it out for you?...
Broly said:
You know it boyo:feelsohh:
Enjoy the insane halo :feelscomfy:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
WØLF said:
Mmake (something) visible by uncovering it, reveal the true, objectionable nature of (someone or something), make (something embarrassing or damaging) public.

Do I really need to spell it out for you?...
how is this damaging or embarrassing you?

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 14h 44m
Animecel2D said:
how is this damaging or embarrassing you?
I guess it's not particularly embarassing but it does kinda damage our images in a way

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
WØLF said:
I guess it's not particularly embarassing but it does kinda damage our images in a way
Bluepilled fakecel cuck if you still give a shit about ur image tbhtbh ngl

WØLF

WØLF

Comfy NEET
★★★★★
265d 14h 44m
Animecel2D said:
Bluepilled fakecel cuck if you still give a shit about ur image tbhtbh ngl
True but I'm just saying...

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
Languishingrn said:
Maybe if we sacrifice enough users we can bring back C @Colvin76 and Kamikaze @Kamikaze from the dead.
Nigga you werent even here around colvin time tho

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★
35d 8h 45m
ScornedStoic said:
Not sure if you're referring to me; I'm white, and currently not in Europe.
I wish you the best brocel, take care :feelsokman:

That being said, I hate to be that guy that points this out, but once again this proves that white incels have the highest probability of ascending

All they have to do is go to Asia or Latin America; how much you wanna bet that D @ScornedStoic ascended with an ethnic foid? (I'm not hating on you scornedstoic)

It's over for us ethniccels and oldcels :fuk:

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
ScornedStoic said:
Thank you! I hope things improve for many people here. Unfortunately I think if I went into detail of what I've experienced it would infuriate and hurt a lot of users here, which is not my goal
What I can say is that I met someone who showed me a whole nother perspective on the world and I have a new lease on life, I don't think about suicide anymore and I'm happy again. I'm not really concerned about sex anymore.
I am happy for you but at same time :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:cause this will probably never happen to me
Animecel2D said:
View attachment 537627

Truecel personality yet ascended. I think something fishy is going on here:feelswhere:
Also Moeggels @Moeggels gtfih. Just dont be nonNT bro :feelshmm:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
Animecel2D said:
You thinking this is bragging or rubbing it in people's faces is part of your problem-but then again you were always a very hostile person.
Animecel2D said:
View attachment 537627

Enjoy your angry life. shii410 @shii410 too. Glad your priorities are in order.
FrothySolutions said:
You may not be inkwell, but are you happy? That's the more important question. Be happy.
Yeah, I'm happy. For the first time, I'm actually happy.
Wellington said:
I wish you the best brocel, take care :feelsokman:

That being said, I hate to be that guy that points this out, but once again this proves that white incels have the highest probability of ascending

All they have to do is go to Asia or Latin America; how much you wanna bet that D @ScornedStoic ascended with an ethnic foid? (I'm not hating on you scornedstoic)

It's over for us ethniccels and oldcels :fuk:
Thank you, but she's white
NikRebi said:
I am happy for you but at same time :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:cause this will probably never happen to me
Thank you, but you honestly never know. I never thought it could happen to me. And I had every reason to think that.
NikRebi said:
Truecel personality yet ascended. I think something fishy is going on here:feelswhere:
Also Moeggels @Moeggels gtfih. Just dont be nonNT bro :feelshmm:
Nothing fishy. My personality did get in the way.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
28d 23h 2m
Wtf is this :bluepill: shit?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
ScornedStoic said:
You thinking this is bragging or rubbing it in people's faces is part of your problem-but then again you were always a very hostile person.
Dumb fuck how is this not bragging you negative IQ retard, “oh look at me i ascended so I’m gonna tag a bunch of my friends and let them all know I’m leaving for good, oh and because I ascended I realized there’s actually hope for everybody here tee hee” Yeah go fuck yourself

You don’t know a thing about me retard I’m rarely hostile or pissed off but you wouldn’t know that because you‘ve probably had me on ignore for the past half year because I’m a “fakecel spammer” :feelshaha: oh the irony
ScornedStoic said:
Enjoy your angry life. shii410 @shii410 too. Glad your priorities are in order.
I sincerely wish you walk into your room with your gf sucking someone else’s dick so your pathetic hope can be extinguished and you can come back here crying

N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
6d 4h 18m
Animecel2D said:
I sincerely wish you walk into your room with your gf sucking someone else’s dick so your pathetic hope can be extinguished and you can come back here crying

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
Animecel2D said:
Dumb fuck how is this not bragging you negative IQ retard, “oh look at me i ascended so I’m gonna tag a bunch of my friends and let them all know I’m leaving for good, oh and because I ascended I realized there’s actually hope for everybody here tee hee” Yeah go fuck yourself

You don’t know a thing about me retard I’m rarely hostile or pissed off but you wouldn’t know that because you‘ve probably had me on ignore for the past half year because I’m a “fakecel spammer” :feelshaha: oh the irony

Read that back and tell me you're not an angry person.

Wellington

Wellington

★★★
35d 8h 45m
ScornedStoic said:
Thank you, but she's white
What's the catch?

Is she a single mom? A landwhale? Ugly? Is she from Eastern Europe or a White Latin American? Is she older or younger than you? Are you betabuxxing or locationmaxxing?

You don't have to answer any of those if you don't want to

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★
63d 26m
ScornedStoic said:
Have fun posting until you die
you ascend and shit on others? lol just another day at fakecels.is

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
22d 16h 10m
Animecel2D said:
Lol first time I see you so upset, you always spam shit.
But you're right, he's just a lucky fag, he should go to bed praying that his girlfriend doesn't cheat on him.
Animecel2D said:
I sincerely wish you walk into your room with your gf sucking someone else’s dick so your pathetic hope can be extinguished and you can come back here crying:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
ScornedStoic said:
Read that back and tell me you're not an angry person.
No shit I’m angry you fucking moron, how many times have you talked shit about me and called me fakecel when I didn’t even do anything but “spam” and what? I’m supposed to feel happy that you ascended and decided to announce it to everyone because your such A piece of shit you need to brag about it to make yourself feel better

just fuck off from here already you Cunt

Last edited:
Koruga

Koruga

★★★★
22d 16h 10m
iamsubhuman said:

Wellington

Wellington

★★★
35d 8h 45m
iamsubhuman said:
I'm getting mogged here on chads.is :feelshaha:

There are members here admitting that they're taller than 6ft, have big dicks, have a lot of money, etc

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
Wellington said:
What's the catch?

Is she a single mom? A landwhale? Ugly? Is she from Eastern Europe or a White Latin American? Is she older or younger than you? Are you betabuxxing or locationmaxxing?

You don't have to answer any of those if you don't want to
There is no catch. I'm not going to go on about what I love about her because that would actually be bragging. Suffice to say she is the catch.
iamsubhuman said:
I'm not shitting on "others", I'm shitting on someone who has done nothing but mock and troll the entire time he is here. I have no idea if he is an incel or not, but if he is, his contempt keeps him where he is and frankly good riddance.
Koruga said:
Lol first time I see you so upset, you always spam shit.
But you're right, he's just a lucky fag, he should go to bed praying that his girlfriend doesn't cheat on him.
All he ever does is spam and get so upset.
I never said I wasn't lucky though. In fact I said it in the OP.

Koruga

Koruga

★★★★
22d 16h 10m
ScornedStoic said:
I have no idea if he is an incel or not, but if he is, his contempt keeps him where he is and frankly good riddance :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Lol You sound like a TI fag, just get off the forum and enjoy your turn with that hole. I'll kill to see a thread when you get back here, you boastful fag.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
ScornedStoic said:
There is no catch. I'm not going to go on about what I love about her because that would actually be bragging. Suffice to say she is the catch.

I'm not shitting on "others", I'm shitting on someone who has done nothing but mock and troll the entire time he is here. I have no idea if he is an incel or not, but if he is, his contempt keeps him where he is and frankly good riddance.

All he ever does is spam and get so upset.
I never said I wasn't lucky though. In fact I said it in the OP.
Kill yourself faggot, keep on ignoring me like the little bitch you are

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
28d 23h 2m
ScornedStoic said:
Suffice to say she is the catch.
Dangerous path this is to walk.

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

You will respekt the Ankha Supremacy
★★★
29d 33m
nice_try said:
how many years old are u?

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
121d 10h 35m
D @ScornedStoic oy nigga you’re crossing the line:feelswhat:

you call Animecel2D @Animecel2D a troll because he spams? Kek he has the highest time online on this site, that’s gotta be something a fakecel does

you also say his personality and attitude is holding him back from being laid:feelshaha:

he’s a 5’7 ugly hapa living in Australia, you’re the one mocking him by casting off what he looks like and what he’s dealt with in his life and blaming his personality:feelstastyman:

honestly I used to think you were a based poster because you hated agecucks and had been here for years but this is straight up bluepilled bullshit

this is what happens when a so called “based and blackpilled incel” ascends, he turns his back on his brethren and turns away from the truth, but based on what you say I’m starting to doubt if you ever were one of us

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
137d 10h 22m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
476d 15h 13m
Broly said:

you call Animecel2D @Animecel2D a troll because he spams? Kek he has the highest time online on this site, that’s gotta be something a fakecel does

you also say his personality and attitude is holding him back from being laid:feelshaha:

he’s a 5’7 ugly hapa living in Australia, you’re the one mocking him by casting off what he looks like and what he’s dealt with in his life and blaming his personality:feelstastyman:

honestly I used to think you were a based poster because you hated agecucks and had been here for years but this is straight up bluepilled bullshit

this is what happens when a so called “based and blackpilled incel” ascends, he turns his back on his brethren and turns away from the truth, but based on what you say I’m starting to doubt if you ever were one of us
Very well put :feelsokman:

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
Koruga said:
Lol You sound like a TI fag, just get off the forum and enjoy your turn with that hole. I'll kill to see a thread when you get back here, you boastful fag.
IT users also drink water, but I'm not going to stop drinking water because they do it.
Holding onto contempt is poison, as is calling women holes for your chances of getting a girl. Not because they can read your mind or can sense your .is posts or whatever, but because it will affect your outlook on the situation. Poison (hate) corrupts, and a broken down individual from such corruption will never be able to maintain just about any meaningful relationship due to the atrophied sense of agency.
BornToLose said:
Dangerous path this is to walk.
A path certain to lead to despair it is to not.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
236d 13h 31m
ScornedStoic said:
IT users also drink water, but I'm not going to stop drinking water because they do it.
Holding onto contempt is poison, as is calling women holes for your chances of getting a girl. Not because they can read your mind or can sense your .is posts or whatever, but because it will affect your outlook on the situation. Poison (hate) corrupts, and a broken down individual from such corruption will never be able to maintain just about any meaningful relationship due to the atrophied sense of agency.

A path certain to lead to despair it is to not.
Calling femoids holes doesn’t decrease your chance of getting them because personality is a meme.

D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
166d 17h 5m
Broly said:

I call him a troll because all he does is spam and never once talked about his issues with inceldom. He instigated and provoked. Time online is not hard to fake. His hours on the site mean nothing.

I don't require anyone on this site or off's approval. Maybe he is in that situation, maybe not, but if you treat people the way he does I lose all sympathy. He came at me years ago for no reason and has maintened the vitriol ever since. I don't care about his feelings.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
78d 20h 27m
Happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.