Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving the forum permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun posting until you die
Rot in hell you piece of shit, you were never truecel, just like 80% of this site you are an autistic normie faggot. Have fun posting until you die? Hah you won’t be so smug for long when you get cucked by your gf and come crying back here on an alt

Holy mother mary christ @ScornedStoic ascended...

@Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.
how old is he? :waitwhat:
I must know for the list of youngcels.

goodbye and good luck

And that kids, is why you can't take youngcels seriously.
Shit like this can happen to any of you youngcels.
But not for me, for me it's over, I'm oldcel wizardcel truest of the truecels. :feelsrope:
23 is not a youngcel age, just around the average age on this forum.

You could’ve just gone quietly, message the friends you have here tell them goodbye and be on your way . But no, you have to rub it everyone’s faces and make a whole thread about it like the pathetic attention whore you are. Everyone here seems to be lapping it up though

F3345FB7 F67D 4E33 B2A2 D658C70D6FB0

omg look at me I’m such a trucel my oneitis let me touch her titties hahahah

You may not be inkwell, but are you happy? That's the more important question. Be happy.

Mmake (something) visible by uncovering it, reveal the true, objectionable nature of (someone or something), make (something embarrassing or damaging) public.

Do I really need to spell it out for you?...
how is this damaging or embarrassing you?

I guess it's not particularly embarassing but it does kinda damage our images in a way
Bluepilled fakecel cuck if you still give a shit about ur image tbhtbh ngl

Maybe if we sacrifice enough users we can bring back @Colvin76 and @Kamikaze from the dead.
Nigga you werent even here around colvin time tho

Not sure if you're referring to me; I'm white, and currently not in Europe.
I wish you the best brocel, take care :feelsokman:

That being said, I hate to be that guy that points this out, but once again this proves that white incels have the highest probability of ascending

All they have to do is go to Asia or Latin America; how much you wanna bet that @ScornedStoic ascended with an ethnic foid? (I'm not hating on you scornedstoic)

It's over for us ethniccels and oldcels :fuk:

Thank you! I hope things improve for many people here. Unfortunately I think if I went into detail of what I've experienced it would infuriate and hurt a lot of users here, which is not my goal
What I can say is that I met someone who showed me a whole nother perspective on the world and I have a new lease on life, I don't think about suicide anymore and I'm happy again. I'm not really concerned about sex anymore.
I am happy for you but at same time :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:cause this will probably never happen to me
View attachment 537627

omg look at me I’m such a trucel my oneitis let me touch her titties hahahah
Truecel personality yet ascended. I think something fishy is going on here:feelswhere:
Also @Moeggels gtfih. Just dont be nonNT bro :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Wtf is this :bluepill: shit?

You thinking this is bragging or rubbing it in people's faces is part of your problem-but then again you were always a very hostile person.
Dumb fuck how is this not bragging you negative IQ retard, “oh look at me i ascended so I’m gonna tag a bunch of my friends and let them all know I’m leaving for good, oh and because I ascended I realized there’s actually hope for everybody here tee hee” Yeah go fuck yourself

You don’t know a thing about me retard I’m rarely hostile or pissed off but you wouldn’t know that because you‘ve probably had me on ignore for the past half year because I’m a “fakecel spammer” :feelshaha: oh the irony
Enjoy your angry life. @shii410 too. Glad your priorities are in order.
I sincerely wish you walk into your room with your gf sucking someone else’s dick so your pathetic hope can be extinguished and you can come back here crying

I sincerely wish you walk into your room with your gf sucking someone else’s dick so your pathetic hope can be extinguished and you can come back here crying

Thank you, but she's white
What's the catch?

Is she a single mom? A landwhale? Ugly? Is she from Eastern Europe or a White Latin American? Is she older or younger than you? Are you betabuxxing or locationmaxxing?

You don't have to answer any of those if you don't want to

You could’ve just gone quietly, message the friends you have here tell them goodbye and be on your way . But no, you have to rub it everyone’s faces and make a whole thread about it like the pathetic attention whore you are. Everyone here seems to be lapping it up though
Lol first time I see you so upset, you always spam shit.
But you're right, he's just a lucky fag, he should go to bed praying that his girlfriend doesn't cheat on him.
I sincerely wish you walk into your room with your gf sucking someone else’s dick so your pathetic hope can be extinguished and you can come back here crying:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Read that back and tell me you're not an angry person.
No shit I’m angry you fucking moron, how many times have you talked shit about me and called me fakecel when I didn’t even do anything but “spam” and what? I’m supposed to feel happy that you ascended and decided to announce it to everyone because your such A piece of shit you need to brag about it to make yourself feel better

just fuck off from here already you Cunt

Last edited:
you ascend and shit on others? lol just another day at fakecels.is
I'm getting mogged here on chads.is :feelshaha:

There are members here admitting that they're taller than 6ft, have big dicks, have a lot of money, etc

I have no idea if he is an incel or not, but if he is, his contempt keeps him where he is and frankly good riddance :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Lol You sound like a TI fag, just get off the forum and enjoy your turn with that hole. I'll kill to see a thread when you get back here, you boastful fag.

There is no catch. I'm not going to go on about what I love about her because that would actually be bragging. Suffice to say she is the catch.

I'm not shitting on "others", I'm shitting on someone who has done nothing but mock and troll the entire time he is here. I have no idea if he is an incel or not, but if he is, his contempt keeps him where he is and frankly good riddance.

All he ever does is spam and get so upset.
I never said I wasn't lucky though. In fact I said it in the OP.
Kill yourself faggot, keep on ignoring me like the little bitch you are

And that kids, is why you can't take youngcels seriously.
Shit like this can happen to any of you youngcels.
But not for me, for me it's over, I'm oldcel wizardcel truest of the truecels. :feelsrope:
how many years old are u?

@ScornedStoic oy nigga you’re crossing the line:feelswhat:

you call @Animecel2D a troll because he spams? Kek he has the highest time online on this site, that’s gotta be something a fakecel does

you also say his personality and attitude is holding him back from being laid:feelshaha:

he’s a 5’7 ugly hapa living in Australia, you’re the one mocking him by casting off what he looks like and what he’s dealt with in his life and blaming his personality:feelstastyman:

honestly I used to think you were a based poster because you hated agecucks and had been here for years but this is straight up bluepilled bullshit

this is what happens when a so called “based and blackpilled incel” ascends, he turns his back on his brethren and turns away from the truth, but based on what you say I’m starting to doubt if you ever were one of us
Very well put :feelsokman:

IT users also drink water, but I'm not going to stop drinking water because they do it.
Holding onto contempt is poison, as is calling women holes for your chances of getting a girl. Not because they can read your mind or can sense your .is posts or whatever, but because it will affect your outlook on the situation. Poison (hate) corrupts, and a broken down individual from such corruption will never be able to maintain just about any meaningful relationship due to the atrophied sense of agency.

A path certain to lead to despair it is to not.
Calling femoids holes doesn’t decrease your chance of getting them because personality is a meme.

Happy for you!

you call @Animecel2D a troll because he spams? Kek he has the highest time online on this site, that’s gotta be something a fakecel does
don't forget that he has actually exposed fakecels. @Animecel2D may be a postmaxxer but he seems like an actual incel

The time has come. Three years, 22k forum posts and 12k chatposts after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery. I would no longer identify with the term incel.

I appreciate my time here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world. However, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's fine. I understand. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought. Most people here have not even asked out a girl, but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the ripe age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest dreams. I have been rejected innumerable times and bullied mercilessly, excluded from every party and every gathering, never had almost any friends. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you, if you are not convicted. I know deep inside me the spark always remained, no matter how smothered the flame got I always kept an ember alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I made a lot of mistakes in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to get the contact info of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to that if we talked or were friends (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end this. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, ScornedStoic

View attachment 537524

@Robtical
@Pareg
@TheGoodGuy
@Incellectual
@Gyros_Pretcel
@TheNEET
@builderseed
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Blacktarpill
@Vermilioncore
@WØLF
@Dregster666
@Mainländer
@Diocel
@quinn24
@TheSecondComing
@FrothySolutions
@FinnCel
@Joelossus
@The Abyss

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I didn't like you or don't want to talk. I listed as many people as I could think of. Please don't take it personal.

Sayonara.
This is both great news and bad news as you will be deleting your account :fuk:

Either way I am glad for you and relieved that you will no longer suffer in the way which you have been suffering

If anything just PM me your discord/snapchat and I may potentially talk with you over your progress in life :society:

I call him a troll because all he does is spam and never once talked about his issues with inceldom. He instigated and provoked. Time online is not hard to fake. His hours on the site mean nothing.

I don't require anyone on this site or off's approval. Maybe he is in that situation, maybe not, but if you treat people the way he does I lose all sympathy. He came at me years ago for no reason and has maintened the vitriol ever since. I don't care about his feelings.
Lmao I’m the one who came at you? Stop spreading filthy lies you fucking cocksucker, I’m not the one who made a thread saying how much of a loser you are (using loser as an insult on an incel forum, really?) Even in this thread you mention that I’m basically here 24/7 so it’s interesting how you say that my time online is fake now? :waitwhat:

You are a slimy weasel who twists the facts to make yourself look better, you are a fakecel sexhaver cuck who deserves nothing better than being beaten bloody and fed to the sharks

Last edited:
Unexpected tbh , Everyone eventually moves on i guess

Luck:feelsYall:

IT users also drink water, but I'm not going to stop drinking water because they do it.
Holding onto contempt is poison, as is calling women holes for your chances of getting a girl. Not because they can read your mind or can sense your .is posts or whatever, but because it will affect your outlook on the situation. Poison (hate) corrupts, and a broken down individual from such corruption will never be able to maintain just about any meaningful relationship due to the atrophied sense of agency.

A path certain to lead to despair it is to not.
Ok then what about all the normies who post le hateful toxic and misogynistic memes like this? Mind you they post them on their PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THEIR NAMES AND FACES ATTACHED and not some dying obscure anonymous forum on the corner of the internet. How are they in relationships? :waitwhat: :

Last edited:
I've explained to you and others many times over the past what exactly my quarrel is with you. Not gonna repeat myself to someone having a meltdown.
I already know what your stupid quarrel with me is and it literally comes to “muh spam” I don’t need you to repeat the garbage that comes out of your mouth again
I have always lived in your head rent-free, haven't I. Really is time to move. It's pretty small here.
Ah yes because you can keep tagging and making threads about me but as soon as I say anything against you it’s “rent free” Again, go fuck yourself already you sack of shit
All these picturesque words yet no mention of your asshattery that started all of this
Keep screaming at me instead of doing literally anything else with your life
I didn’t start anything you fuckwit, you were the one who started to complain about me. Why are you even still here? Just to gloat and brag more? You probably think it’s funny don’t ya? Oooooo the dirty little inkwell is so mad cuz I ascended while he rots alone

I've explained to you and others many times over the past what exactly my quarrel is with you. Not gonna repeat myself to someone having a meltdown.

I have always lived in your head rent-free, haven't I. Really is time to move. It's pretty small here.

Thank you man, I wish you all the best in life, you were a good user! I hope you find someone!

Nah, I don't think I'll ever be MGTOW. We'll see.

It's touching you will miss me bro. I greatly appreciate the well wishes, you are a good friend. I will PM you my discord, I don't have snapchat.

Well if you ever come around to making a snapchat let me know, it's easier for me through there :feelswhere: I dont have a discord or trust it but PM yours anyway, I might download it in the future :feelshehe:
All these picturesque words yet no mention of your asshattery that started all of this
Keep screaming at me instead of doing literally anything else with your life

That's the hope!

Am I just taking your word that the people aho posted these pictures have girlfriends?

fakecels.is
The truth is we have a bunch of idiots that shouldn't be joining the forum to begin with, that join the forum in haste when they've barely approached and make no significant effort to socialize.
i mean i dont think i have a say about anything as a 2021cel but if after years being blackpilled u say this and also believe u are close to ascent then u were never a truecel in the first place
Exactly, people just like to throw around terms like trucel for the sake of memes, they don't even use it properly

Happy for you man. I don't know you, but seeing anyone find what they are looking for and leave this situation behind, is a good thing.

Good luck for your future.

What a comparative fool and childish. But whatever you want, fag, now you're going to say blue crap to deformed and retarded people? Stop being so negative brahh :soy::soy::soy:
Seriously, take good care of that hole of yours, at least use your knowledge for something, otherwise you already know who is going to end up sucking a cock. :feelsjuice:
The truth is we have a bunch of idiots that shouldn't be joining the forum to begin with, that join the forum in haste when they've barely approached and make no significant effort to socialize.
Really in this forum the only ones that can be taken seriously are members in their 30s, not young fagots. R / foreveralone and R / smalldicks have more legitimate incels than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.