Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving the forum permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScornedStoic

Banned
-
The time has come. Three years, 22k forum posts and 12k chatposts after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery. I would no longer identify with the term incel.

I appreciate my time here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world. However, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's fine. I understand. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought. Most people here have not even asked out a girl, but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the ripe age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest dreams. I have been rejected innumerable times and bullied mercilessly, excluded from every party and every gathering, never had almost any friends. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you, if you are not convicted. I know deep inside me the spark always remained, no matter how smothered the flame got I always kept an ember alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I made a lot of mistakes in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to get the contact info of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to that if we talked or were friends (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end this. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, ScornedStoic

Kpr2i4tevf261

@Robtical
@Pareg
@TheGoodGuy
@Incellectual
@Gyros_Pretcel
@TheNEET
@builderseed
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Blacktarpill
@Vermilioncore
@WØLF
@Dregster666
@Mainländer
@Diocel
@quinn24
@TheSecondComing
@FrothySolutions
@FinnCel
@Joelossus
@The Abyss

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I didn't like you or don't want to talk. I listed as many people as I could think of. Please don't take it personal.

Sayonara.

Goodbye brother. stay blackpilled and stay lit.

So you ascended? Good for you buddy boyo

see you, space cowboy
feel free to write to me on Discord, tho I only check it like once a month or less often

@RollD20, @OwlGod, @idlevillager, @jungle, and now you. :cryfeels:

@SlutLiberationFront, the forum is dying. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
brutal goodbye pill. Chat is going to miss you.

Don't do it. I don't like one on one conversation. Just use the chat.

On the other hand
Gyros_Pretcel said:

I wish you the best.

Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery.
That's good to know things are getting better bro. If you have any spare stacys send them over to me.

Would You mind sharing details? Also good for You, life needs to get better for a Lot of us

Goodbye boyo, wish you all the best

May we all ascend one day as well :feelsYall:

The time has come. Three years, 22k forum posts and 12k chatposts after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of misery. I would no longer identify with the term incel.

I appreciate my time here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world. However, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's fine. I understand. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought. Most people here have not even asked out a girl, but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the ripe age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest dreams. I have been rejected innumerable times and bullied mercilessly, excluded from every party and every gathering, never had almost any friends. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you, if you are not convicted. I know deep inside me the spark always remained, no matter how smothered the flame got I always kept an ember alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I made a lot of mistakes in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to get the contact info of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to that if we talked or were friends (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end this. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, ScornedStoic

View attachment 537524

@Robtical
@Pareg
@TheGoodGuy
@Incellectual
@Gyros_Pretcel
@TheNEET
@builderseed
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Blacktarpill
@Vermilioncore
@WØLF
@Dregster666
@Mainländer
@Diocel
@quinn24
@TheSecondComing
@FrothySolutions
@FinnCel
@Joelossus
@The Abyss

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean I didn't like you or don't want to talk. I listed as many people as I could think of. Please don't take it personal.

Sayonara.
See you tomorrow :feelsdevil:

Good luck for everything bro

Holy mother mary christ @ScornedStoic ascended...
That's good to know things are getting better bro. If you have any spare stacys send them over to me.
@Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/6/6348.jpg?1633148458 [/UWSL]@Mainländer are you guys seeing this? Youngcels ascend while we nearwizards and wizards are cursed to walk upon warth as ghouls.
We have to hold on to our last remaining youth we have with fasting, tretinoin, exercise, and minoxidil.

Maybe if we sacrifice enough users we can bring back @Colvin76 and @Kamikaze from the dead.

fakecels.is

No, I don't think so. If I recall correctly, this user temporarily deactivated his account and then reactivated it last month...a pattern.

I requested a ban from GoffSystemQB@GoffSystemQB over a month ago to work on some things. I'd like to come back now.

Still, I suppose he saw "hope" and chose to pursue it. Hopefully it is worthwhile...

Interesting avatar...

Last edited:
I thought this was a shitpost ngl. Anyways good luck.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Goodbye, Scorned.

Although I massively disagree with what you said about how we are not doomed and such, I will respect you here and not go wild.

Good luck I guess because that's what life is mostly based on.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does it work? My skin is drooping with age.
If it's drooping you probably have to get a face lift, then the tretinoin will smooth out any small wrinkles.

I am entering the forum permanently

If you have ascended, I feel happy for you.
full

i mean i dont think i have a say about anything as a 2021cel but if after years being blackpilled u say this and also believe u are close to ascent then u were never a truecel in the first place

Not sure if you're referring to me; I'm white, and currently not in Europe.
I KNEW IT @BummerDrummer YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME YOU CUCK, I SHOULD'VE NEVER BELIEVED YOU METHHEAD ASS TWEAKER

nigga really did ascend, it was nice to knowing you, good luck.

Happy for you but sad to see another brother go. But again happy for you, enjoy becoming a normie.

I'm only a graycel and haven't seen many of your posts, but goodbye. I hope whatever you've found in your life is well worth it. Also, nice Rainy Boots avi.

Congrats bro, I wish you all the best

And that kids, is why you can't take youngcels seriously.
Shit like this can happen to any of you youngcels.
But not for me, for me it's over, I'm oldcel wizardcel truest of the truecels. :feelsrope:

Status
Not open for further replies.