Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am LDARing in my room alone when there is sunny weather outside and people enjoying that

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Right now its above 30C in my city and there is good weather,I always imagine other people enjoying this weather and socializing while I am ldaring in my bed all alone without hope (it has been like this since forever)
I am thinking to cope with some alcohol right now but sadly I am running out of copes:cryfeels:I can't even enjoy video games anymore,I hate being unattractive/ugly and its not my fault that I have to suffer like this all my life while others get to enjoy all the pleasures in their lives:feelscry:

Sounds like me!

Same tbh, welcome to the incel life.

Same tbh, welcome to the incel life.
It has always been like this but I was always coping as "uh it will only get better", "uh its not my looks must be personality" , "uh its because im not confident" etc while in reality its only because I AM UGLY AS FUCK so I decided to stop coping and accept the blackpill,when I look in the past now I was so naive to think everything happened to me had nothing to do with my TERRIBLE looks when it was the only reason :feelsrope:

It has always been like this but I was always coping as "uh it will only get better", "uh its not my looks must be personality" , "uh its because im not confident" etc while in reality its only because I AM UGLY AS FUCK so I decided to stop coping and accept the blackpill,when I look in the past now I was so naive to think everything happened to me had nothing to do with my TERRIBLE looks when it was the only reason :feelsrope:
Brutal. sorry bro, we were all bluepilled at one point in our lives.

I remember when I was 14 and always used to think that "it would get better" for years but I completely gave up at 20.

You can talk a walk alone though. Exposure to sunlight and open air will clear the mind and help with negative thoughts.

My workplace is closed down and we're expected to work from home but I really don't like doing that. So I sneak into work every day and do my shit there. Every day I'm in an abandoned building to do my thing. I have a view from my office on a nearby park. It's always filled with scarcely clothed ladies jogging and exercising. Wish I could have sex with them.

You can talk a walk alone though. Exposure to sunlight and open air will clear the mind and help with negative thoughts.
I wish I could,maybe bigger issue than my inceldom is my family sees me as their slaves and don't allow me going outside without asking many questions (where are you going,who are you meeting with(?)) Then when I am back home they get angry and blame me for stupid shit because I went outside fml,they even get angry at me when I show human emotions,they really dehumanized me ngl they think im a robot.Since I don't have a degree or skill,I am unemployed and work at my dad's little shop in return of a room to sleep and food so i am dying every day.They don't even let me to drink alcohol so I buy it and put on my bag and drink secretly at my room fml

I wish I could,maybe bigger issue than my inceldom is my family sees me as their slaves and don't allow me going outside without asking many questions (where are you going,who are you meeting with(?)) Then when I am back home they get angry and blame me for stupid shit because I went outside fml,they even get angry at me when I show human emotions,they really dehumanized me ngl they think im a robot.Since I don't have a degree or skill,I am unemployed and work at my dad's little shop in return of a room to sleep and food so i am dying every day.They don't even let me to drink alcohol so I buy it and put on my bag and drink secretly at my room fml
Wow. Sounds like a toxic place ngl. You should assert yourself bro, you are old enough and an earning member of the family. You have rights.

I went shopping. I felt hot tbh. Hated it.

Sounds like the average day of my life.

Sounds like the average day of my life.
Same tbh everyday for years and years
I just drank half a bottle of wine so i feel better ngl :feelshehe:alcoholmaxxing is a good cope for me with music

Same, i just ldar outside smoking a cigarette and watching how other people have fun. :cryfeels:

Just like me, but I don't like going out. What for? Just to be mogged and heightmogged by everyone? The truth is that my life is comfortable just like that, i just don't give a shit about anything now and I don't get depressed anymore. I can cope with videogames for now atleast.Though they treat me well, maybe only because I help them working.

I haven’t been outside for longer than a few minutes since May