Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am in a girls room right now

He literally admitted that a girl wanted to suck his dick 1.5 years ago and that he is laying in her bed right now, what kind of mod are you if you are wasting time in asking him to “elaborate” when you can just permaban him for the fakecel trash that he is?
Tbh

youre in a girls room and making a thread about it on incels.is...clearly the fact youre terminally online is preventing you from getting pussy and not your looks or whatever

youre in a girls room and making a thread about it on incels.is...clearly the fact youre terminally online is preventing you from getting pussy and not your looks or whatever
chronically online

bro i wanna go home so badly i'm at a fast food place wir her fat hoe friend

OP has been on incel forums since age 12:
braincels died in sep 2019

your account was made in 2021

in fact, if you were a braincels user, you were on incel forums since age 14!

holy fucking shit, what a complete waste
12* but nah not really a waste cuz i been actively improving myself for a min lil bro

OP I hope you die a virgin and burn in hell. You're a disgrace to the real incels in this community.

OP has been on incel forums since age 12:

OP I hope you die a virgin and burn in hell. You're a disgrace to the real incels in this community.
#1 meat rider

GET THE FUCK OUT FAKECEL I WOULD OF ALREADY ASCENDED BY NOW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would be too horny to do nothing.

good for you @kanyepilled, I'm too much of a loser to experience this

Action was taken after deliberation.

Thank you, this is an example of moderation at its best, respect to you and the mods who were responsible for punishing the offender