Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am in a girls room right now

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
100% - Permaban - 1 month
i slept on an air mattress on the floor and honestly i'm so surprised at myself that i could keep casual conversation wit a girl 1 on 1

i just shitted in the toilet like crazy LOL

i slept on an air mattress on the floor and honestly i'm so surprised at myself that i could keep casual conversation wit a girl 1 on 1

i just shitted in the toilet like crazy LOL
brag about using .is with them, also tell them about my postcounter in a month of more than 12000 posts

Start jacking off

Start jacking off
Screenshot 20220428 110012 Instagram

So, how did you do it?

Last edited:
Ya Just vibing :feelsseriously:

So, how did you do it?
friend that once wanted her invited me to smoke weed with them last night, i did and i was like yea i can't go home, so she let's me sleep in her room.

not really a big thing, though i would definitely fuck her. she actually was down 2 suck my dick like 1.5 years ago but that's old

Not in the same room though. I was incel during the whole trip. I didn’t even enjoy the hot dogs we cooked, was too anxious during the entire thing. Sometimes even small joys aren’t afforded to mentally ill boys like me.
:feelsohgod:brutal

friend that once wanted her invited me to smoke weed with them last night, i did and i was like yea i can't go home, so she let's me sleep in her room.

not really a big thing, though i would definitely fuck her. she actually was down 2 suck my dick like 1.5 years ago but that's old
How come you couldn't go home?

Is she ethnic? If so, what race

can't even lie this is kinda boring i'm hungry as fuck and she's snoring like my dad lmao

In a females bedroom and she's comfortable enough with you to keep a long casual conversation flowing?

Mogs me to Mars and back! :feelsohgod:

i was kinda capping ngl, wanted to see if i could do this.

looks white, her dad's mexican so somewhat amerinidian.
No fucking way lmaooo. This man is on a whole different level of horny

can't even lie this is kinda boring i'm hungry as fuck and she's snoring like my dad lmao
You a better man than me bc I would've been sniffing them toes fr
Violet evergarden is kino tbh. Bless whoever put it on

Violet evergarden is kino tbh. Bless whoever put it on
bro i was actually highkey surprised that she had pretty decent taste in anime, she seems like a typical vapid normie whore but knew about hella bangers.

like we were talking toradora, a silent voice, etc.

bro i was actually highkey surprised that she had pretty decent taste in anime, she seems like a typical vapid normie whore but knew about hella bangers.

Foids are moving past my hero and haikyuu and infesting the good shit too, it's over dude. What else does she watch?

A silent voice is giganormie and zoomercore so that's understandable, still a phenomenal movie nonetheless. I still need to watch toradora. I was actually planning on watching it this weekend but monogatari second season has my hands tied

Last edited:
30%
laying in her bed rn

What does it smell like?

The last time I went to a girl's room, I was around 9yo.

Steal panties and use as coomrag

Start jacking off

What did she watch?

@Robtical
@Caesercel
@Mods

he literally admitted this girl was willing to give him oral sex just last year.he should be banned.he is a fakecel for sure.

@Robtical
@Caesercel
@Mods

he literally admitted this girl was willing to give him oral sex just last year.he should be banned.he is a fakecel for sure.
Normies are allowed now :smonk:

@Robtical
@Caesercel
@Mods

Was she hot?

[UWSL]she actually was down 2 suck my dick like 1.5 years ago but that's old[/UWSL]

laying in her bed rn
@Komesarj89 @Fat Link @Infinity

So a girl wanted to suck this guys dick and he is laying in her bed right now, to allow this guy to remain on an incel forum is a complete insult and slap in the face to actual incels.

I hope he is perma-banned before I next login, because if he isn’t perma-banned, then that would be a huge disappointment as it sets precedent for fakecels to troll this forum by bragging about having experiences which actual incels have never experienced and will never get to experience, while claiming “but I’m still incel just like you guys” :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
OP elaborate

He literally admitted that a girl wanted to suck his dick 1.5 years ago and that he is laying in her bed right now, what kind of mod are you if you are wasting time in asking him to “elaborate” when you can just permaban him for the fakecel trash that he is?