Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to pose as a Jew when white genocide happens

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
8F65AD8F 2394 4185 9777 B8A4221FE4EE

“GRRR GIMME MONEY WHITE CRACKA IM GONNA KILL YOU NIGGUH IM GONNA ROB YOU NIGGUH FUCK WHITEY AYOOO POP YO ASS IM A NIGGA NIGGA U ENSLAVE ME AN SHIIET”

me:
D79A2AC6 DA73 41F2 92D0 B2AF84269B30
“um actually we were enslaved for 2,000 years as the Jews, and especially by Nubians aka black people sooo...give me your reperations goy you enslaved my people!” “Remember the 6 million you goy killed my people are the REAL oppressed ones!”

thoughts? I can just go into oppression olympics contest with niggers posing as a Jew and win. It’s a super high Iq move.

Last edited:
bro blue eyed jew kid with blonde hair how is that possible

Jews are the ones who owned all the slaves tho

Jews are white though

oy vey enough with the goyposting

Where’s your hook nose though?

i could probably pass as a jew tbh, may prove useful

Jews are the ones who owned all the slaves tho
You think niggers care? They just do what the Jews tell them, and they told them that Jews didn’t own slaves
Jews are white though
no they’re not silly goyim they are the chosen people and we have had it worse then blacks. We were enslaved thousands of years. Were black people ever genocided and 6 million killed (holohoax)? No goy they weren’t
i could probably pass as a jew tbh, may prove useful
Yes. You need to out victim the blacks that will knock on your door telling you to stop being a white boi and to give him reperations and get on your knees.

I knew this Greek Orthodox guy irl who unironically infiltrated a Jewish frat by frauding as a Jew and became their CEO then shabbatmaxxed/converted to judaism and got an israeli wife. he was my geography teacher's brother

Good luck with that, man.

You think niggers care? They just do what the Jews tell them, and they told them that Jews didn’t own slaves

no they’re not silly goyim they are the chosen people and we have had it worse then blacks. We were enslaved thousands of years. Were black people ever genocided and 6 million killed (holohoax)? No goy they weren’t

Yes. You need to out victim the blacks that will knock on your door telling you to stop being a white boi and to give him reperations and get on your knees.

You're going to have to deal with the Black Hebrew Israelites who think they are the real Jews at some point though. They are basically racist against everyone who isn't African American, so it probably won't matter if you fraud as a Jew when in fact you are white.

You're going to have to deal with the Black Hebrew Israelites who think they are the real Jews at some point though. They are basically racist against everyone who isn't African American, so it probably won't matter if you fraud as a Jew when in fact you are white.
Yeah but they get their power from white liberals who would choose a Jew over a white as the jew is more oppressed

Yeah but they get their power from white liberals who would choose a Jew over a white as the jew is more oppressed

White liberals are less likely to be pro Israel than mainstream US conservatives though. White liberals pretty much worship ethnic and black women.

View attachment 285961
“GRRR GIMME MONEY WHITE CRACKA IM GONNA KILL YOU NIGGUH IM GONNA ROB YOU NIGGUH FUCK WHITEY AYOOO POP YO ASS IM A NIGGA NIGGA U ENSLAVE ME AN SHIIET”

me:View attachment 285962 “um actually we were enslaved for 2,000 years as the Jews, and especially by Nubians aka black people sooo...give me your reperations goy you enslaved my people!” “Remember the 6 million you goy killed my people are the REAL oppressed ones!”

thoughts? I can just go into oppression olympics contest with niggers posing as a Jew and win. It’s a super high Iq move.

IQ mogs me

IQ mogs me
if you're asian they're going to kill you. Time to Rooftop Koreanmaxx
White liberals are less likely to be pro Israel than mainstream US conservatives though. White liberals pretty much worship ethnic and black women.
fuark I'd have a better chance at it than being white.

What if nignogs start claiming they were jew too (talking about those (((abissinians))) )

reparations when

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Our people were enslaved far longer ago than that, when the blacks were the queens and kings of egypt and forced us poor hebrews to move the stones of the pyramids. I am waiting for Jay Z, descendent of Pharaohs, to write me a check personally.

Shalom.
Black people think they are the descendants of both the Egyptians and the Israelites. Don’t ask me how that makes sense.

mentally crippled by lack of reparations

accent and the characters look different
How the fuck do you have a different language when you haven’t even been independent 100 years

How the fuck do you have a different language when you haven’t even been independent 100 years
its the same language with subtle differences in colloquial speech and in the characters tbh china simplified their version of mandarin while taiwan kept the original

China is a fucking massive country with several diffrent ethnicities and languages. They've been a country for thousands of years. It's take longer and 100 years to get them all speaking the same language

China is a fucking massive country with several diffrent ethnicities and languages. They've been a country for thousands of years. It's take longer and 100 years to get them all speaking the same language
yeah well they all speak the same language generally, like frances colonies had abunch of different languages but they all spoke french.