Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am glad i don't have a sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
I feel bad for blackpilled incels who have a sister. Obviously bluepilled are cucks as they would be fine with their sister getting destroyed by chad coz they want her to be 'free' and 'independent' and would encourage her to dress like a whore
This is the same reason i don't want to have kids if i manage to ascend (Never going to happen tho) , coz if i have a son then he is going to be a subhuman like me and i never want to make him go through the pain and suffering which i have been through and if i have a daughter then she is going to be a chad cum dumpster while i wageslave and pay for everything she does so its cucked.

Lucky you. I have two.

Over for sisterhavingcels

I have it worse i have a chad mogger brother its the most soul crushing shit ever

Having a daugther is the final and ultimate cuck. The 2nd one would be having a sister.

Having a daugther is the final and ultimate cuck. The 2nd one would be having a sister.
Especially since you can see easily and early on the dynamics of the blackpill

I remember being like 8 and seeing my sister chat with 5+ chads at once on nexopia about hooking up

Blackpilled pretty early

Also walked in on my other sister fucking a chad who pumped and dumped her

Especially since you can see easily and early on the dynamics of the blackpill

I remember being like 8 and seeing my sister chat with 5+ chads at once on nexopia about hooking up

Blackpilled pretty early

Also walked in on my other sister fucking a chad who pumped and dumped her
Fuck dude you can't unsee that shit.

I've always wanted a younger sister to chill out with, I feel like I would try harder with certain things so that I can make sure she's happy. Not only that but being an only child is pretty sad.

true, imagine having a sister and she brings back some guy to fuck in the room next to you - just rope at that point or ER.

I've always wanted a younger sister to chill out with, I feel like I would try harder with certain things so that I can make sure she's happy. Not only that but being an only child is pretty sad.
Same. I'd actually want a sister tbh.

All I got was a brother I never talk to

Same. I'd actually want a sister tbh.

All I got was a brother I never talk to
I would want one only if I could get some "utility" out of her :feelsLSD:.:ahegao:

i want a little qt3.14 loli cunny sister

I have a sister and a stepsister. my sister is still a child, so I will do anything in my power to try to make her not seek chad's cock, but I don't have hope that it's going to work.

why you could ascend :feelsLSD: