Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ı am finally going insane due to loneliness-panic attacks

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
ı am getting high on panic attacks these days, this is horrific , ı wish ı wasnt this lonely or was content with my life

this is very bad , ı will lose my mind in the process

I see another thread of yours recommended below, bro, where you speak of loneliness being physically painful.

This indicates to me that you will 100% be treated by opioid agonists. Unfortunately kratom is illegal in Turkey, but you should find a way to obtain a safe opioid tier substance and use it at low doses.

As I've written about, the endogenous opioid system evolved to promote social attachment, but when you don't have social attachment (due to inceldom/autism or anything else), you'll literally feel pain. There is no difference insofar as the brain is concerned between physical and emotional pain, and the greatest emotional pain of all is the grief borne from loneliness and social separation.

Taking an opioid drug/med will stop this pain, and make it feel as though you have the protection and emotional sustenance of social bonds, without actually having them.

They have been used since ancient times precisely for the purpose of eliminating depression. I've read that even in parts of the modern Middle East, it's a tradition to take opioids at a funeral, since they stop you from being sad about the deceased. You can imagine the pain of an alienated autist/incel as being that of someone grieving at a funeral, except permanently.

The feelings engendered by acute, chronic loneliness is summarized by the phrase PANIC/GRIEF according to the scientific researcher Jaak Panksepp. Opioids have been found to stop these exact feelings (constituting the root of depression) in animal studies, and I can attest to it working in humans, too.

Last edited:
Benzos asap
What works for me is to take opioid agonists during the day, and benzos at night.

You can substitute benzos with any GABA-A agonist, even chamomile tea if you have no tolerance.

But benzos will not take away the pain of loneliness. You need opioid agonists for that.

ıt ıs terribly addıctıng , ı was ın the mental ward fot that ffs ,no
When you have access to drugs, you need to make a point to not abuse them.

If you experience cravings, just wait a day. It'll go away.

It's perhaps easy for me to do since I'm a NEET and not under as much stress as I would otherwise be, but yeah...

When you have access to drugs, you need to make a point to not abuse them.

If you experience cravings, just wait a day. It'll go away.

It's perhaps easy for me to do since I'm a NEET and not under as much stress as I would otherwise be, but yeah...
I LIVED the worse days ın my lıfe at mental ward days

I LIVED the worse days ın my lıfe at mental ward days
I believe that, but the solution here is to get disciplined with drug use.

Your problem will be solved by opioids. Use that information wisely.