Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am FAT

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
I love tasty food so much it's the greatest pleasure in my life, I'm going to eat slop until I die of cardiac arrest, I'm a fat retarded schizo coomer ugly balding nigger loser NEET :owo:

Lose weight and you might feel better about yourself.
It's better to be a healthy incel rather than a morbidly obese one.

Lose weight and you might feel better about yourself.
It's better to be a healthy incel rather than a morbidly obese one.
COPE, I've been SKINNY before and I was still a depressed TRVECEL

COPE, I've been SKINNY before and I was still a depressed TRVECEL
Being fat is just uncomfortable. Your body feels bigger, your skin feels tighter and less ventilated; you get hotter easier and your clothes are heavier and you feel more sluggish. It's just a less comfortable position to be in. Not to mention fat makes you estrogenic and more hysterical/foid-like. Your mental health might improve if you maintain a healthy weight, that's all.

I can't gain weight no matter what for some reason. No matter how much I eat or how less I move it always stays the same.
It's called having a MOGGER high metabolism genetics

Being fat is just uncomfortable. Your body feels bigger, your skin feels tighter and less ventilated; you get hotter easier and your clothes are heavier and you feel more sluggish. It's just a less comfortable position to be in. Not to mention fat makes you estrogenic and more hysterical/foid-like. Your mental health might improve if you maintain a healthy weight, that's all.
All true, but food still tastes good

I love tasty food so much it's the greatest pleasure in my life, I'm going to eat slop until I die of cardiac arrest, I'm a fat retarded schizo coomer ugly balding nigger loser NEET :owo:
Based goyslop enjoyer:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's bad. I'm being mixed with a girl due to my long hair and skinny body.
60933.jpg

the best cope is eating fast food, untill you finish it at least

Based, life sucks anyway.

I’m technically not fat but I feel like an obese man from the uk accustomed to beer and fish and chips.

Fatcels are trucels tbh

FATCELS UNITE

Ive been eating nothing but delicious fast food lately :ahegao:

Five guys, dennys, mcdonalds, chipotle make life worth living

I just had mcdonalds though I knew I will feel like shit

I ate it anyway

Idk why I do this to myself