Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am extremely jealous of average cumskins with hot noodle gfs

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
No, I wouldn't. I think it's degenerate to be a sex tourist in another country just because you can outrace the local males
A man of honor I see :feelscomfy:

@Dregster666
Me and my fellow mozzarellacel @Ecstasy would easily pound a ricewhore. It doesnt matter if we dont retain our aryan bloodline. Jizzskins are a declining race anyways
Do you agree with this @Ecstasy ?

A man of honor I see :feelscomfy:

Do you agree with this @Ecstasy ?
Not a man of honor, a volcel

i can confirm he does. He’s based so he knows that reproducing with some chinks will create more ERs who will bring this clown world down to the ground :feelsthink:

Not a man of honor, a volcel

:waitwhat:

He's not into having degenerate tier sex. He just wants a traditional life of having a wife and kids. There's nothing traditional for a white dude to be pumpNdumping and breeding with gooks.
i can confirm he does. He’s based so he knows that reproducing with some chinks will create more ERs who will bring this clown world down to the ground :feelsthink:
I dont know about that one man, im a spic and even I wouldn't want to breed with some low tier gook. They're literally the worst race for any nonchink to breed with.

Even sheboons bring genetic value on a physical standpoint over gooks.

It was just a shitpost so I dont want to sound rude but no, I disagree
It was not a shitpost. How rude of you to abandon your brocel like that. You are a dishonorable pigskin

you need tech job, be of decent height, 4/10 +, have good social skills, ofc look white(pale white not med or Spaniard).
live near tech hub area ideally as noodles will see other noodles with white nerds which will make em wanna fit in
Pale skin doesn't make you white. Facial traits do