Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am done with women's forums. I didn't learn anything valuable from them

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Maybe you've seen my posts before. I was basically commenting and reacting to Reddit threads and comments from women's subreddits.

The reason I was subscribed to women's subreddits is that it was a leftover from my bluepilled days. I thought it was a great strategy at the time. I would read women's forums because I had no other way of 'interacting' with them. I would learn things they dislike, things they like. Then I would try to do things they liked, and avoid doing things they disliked. Foolproof, right?

But I honestly did not learn anything useful. I guess their comments eventually blackpilled me, so that was 'useful'. I learned that if you're an attractive man, you can get away with a LOT of shit. So many posts from women with toxic, abusive, shitty boyfriends and husbands. Those women could leave at ANY FUCKING TIME and immediately find another man, but they won't. They want to be with attractive men. And those men know this, they know they can afford to be shitty. They have options.

I also learned women don't give a fuck about male feminists. I've never once seen a post like ''my boyfriend isn't conventionally attractive, but he's a male feminist, an ally, he gets us, and that makes us more attractive in my eyes''. In fact, women are wary of male feminists or outright actively dislike them. It doesn't matter if you're a feminist. That's not what women want and need. They want and need an attractive man, that's it. They would the anti-feminist mysoginist man over the nice guy oofydoofy beta feminist any day, any time.

I also learned women like to control men with sex. Whenever a woman would post something about no longer being attracted to her bf/husband, lots of women in the comments would ask ''does he do chores?? does he do chores??''. Women like it when they manage to get a physically stronger man to do lowly chores like a nice little good boy. That actually turns them on. And I think doing chores and getting sex is a fair trade. But these days, women won't even give you that because ''the bar is sooo low''. They want you to do at least half of chores without giving you anything in return because ''you're not entitled to her body, you evil misogynist! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''.

Not to mention, seeing this same shit over and over started to really affect my mental health. All those countless ''this guy I'm seeing is perfect. he's nice, thoughtful, respectful, does all the chores, he asks about my interests, this is the healthiest relationship I've ever been in. But I'm just not physically attracted to him. What do I do?''

And then every single time, dozens of women comment something saying attraction is important, and you can't have a relationship without beingg attracted to the other person, and to dump his fucking ass.

Proving the blackpill time and time again. And it fucking destroys me bros. I literally cannot handle it anymore.

Today I saw a post on the Romanian women subreddit, about this exact same thing. And the same exact comments were there: attraction is abolutely necessary, you are not attracted to him, it doesn't matter if he is a great guy, DUMP HIS FUCKING ASS.

I am sad now. More so than usual. I want to cry. I want to lay down and rot. It's hopeless. I'm just a boring average guy with subhuman ugly looks. Even if I was not boring and I was a great guy like so many guys in those posts, the woman would still fucking dump me. There is no escape from subhuman ugliness. It's like I'm branded. I'm tainted.

''you're not entitled to her body, you evil misogynist! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''.
Do all of the work, follow all the rules, but don't get the benefit. Fair enough, but why should we do the work or follow any of the rules in that case?

It's like driving correctly, following the speed limit, and carrying insurance but still getting a ticket anyway. Because you're not entitled to *not* get a ticket.

Listening to women express their thoughts is a form of self-harm. Your family should stage an intervention.

It absolutely destroys my soul every time knowing that I could do everything perfectly, and it won't matter. You could be the most amazing man ever, the most supportive, the most loving, the most attentive. And it would literally not matter. She would rather be with the attractive abusive shitty man.

Feminists managed to brainwash me into thinking ''girls don't like nice guys, they only like abusive douchebags'' was a meme. They gave me hope. This is what fucking kills me. This fucking hope. I still have or had hope. This is what kills me. I thought that if I was a nice little good guy, do chores, find a nice job, that I would be rewarded and get to experience the human treatment. That's all I ever wanted. But it's literally not possible.

I was born ugly. Women don't like ugly men. And that's the end of the story.

Man that post really fucked with my head. Usually most of these posts are American, and I can sort of disassociate myself. They seem 'far away', on the other side of the planet. But this was a Romanian forum for women. These are the women in my country. And they were exactly the same.

You can be the perfect man and it won't matter if you're ugly. That's it. Just like you can be an attractive man and it won't matter if you do bad things. Women will be attracted to you regardless.

Image 2024 03 03 135755156

Something else that prompted me to finally unsubscribe from all women spaces was this guy. He correctly recognized a man reading women forums is a form of self-harm. He asked me why I kept doing it.

I said I don't know because I didn't know. It was like inertia from my bluepilled days.

But I literally cannot do it anymore. There's nothing of value to be gained. The moment you become blackpilled, there's nothing to gain from reading women's forums because you already are aware of their nature.

They only want attractive men. That's it. If you're attractive man, you can get away with being abusive, not washing your ass, beating women, being toxic. You can do anything to them and it won't matter.

Just like you do everything perfectly as an ugly man and it won't matter because you're ugly. They will want nothing to do with you. And women will try to get other women to dump your fucking ass in order for the woman to go to the abusive Chad who will treat her like shit.

And the cycle continues, they will once again complain how awful men are. To women, ugly men don't exist. To women, there are two types of men: men (the attractive men) and unsexual male-like entities (unattractive men). That's it.

And now that we know for certain, with absolutely certainty, that nothing you do will ever matter if you're ugly, why would you bother doing it?

Why should I continue doing the ''good, right thing''? Why should I continue to keep the door open when someone is behind me. Why give my seat on the bus to someone else? Why give a couple of bucks to homeless person? Why help someone at work/school?

There is nothing to be gained here. The world will never reward us with anything. It's been confirmed again and again. Again and again. Women will never love you if you are ugly. And if you are attractive, they will accept being abused by you.

There is nothing for us. Nothing good. It's only pain, suffering and humiliation.

There is abolutely nothing for us.

Betabuxxing unironically is what held society together. Ugly men knew that if they worked hard and if they had a nice job, they could eventually get a wife and experience what's it like to be a human.

It wasn't genuine love and affection, but IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH. Women still appreciated being with a man who could provide.

And this gave men something to look forward to.

But betabuxxing will soon not be a thing anymore. I think gen Z men will be the last who could somewhat still betabuxx. Alpha gen men will not have this option anymore.

And gen Z men will have to earn AT LEAST 6 figures to even entertain the idea of betabuxxing. Girls now outdo boys in school. They outearn men in jobs.

Something else that I saw today and destroyed me: https://www.euronews.ro/articole/fe...-decat-barbatii-ce-salarii-erau-in-urma-cu-ci

Piece of news saying women are now starting to outearn men even here, in Romania. It's over.

Women NEVER date down. They won't fucking look at you even you don't earn as least twice as them. And now that they start to earn more than men, it will become impossible to meet the standards. Even if you try to betabuxx, you won't be able to.

Not to mention, seeing this same shit over and over started to really affect my mental health. All those countless ''this guy I'm seeing is perfect. he's nice, thoughtful, respectful, does all the chores, he asks about my interests, this is the healthiest relationship I've ever been in. But I'm just not physically attracted to him. What do I do?''

And then every single time, dozens of women comment something saying attraction is important, and you can't have a relationship without beingg attracted to the other person, and to dump his fucking ass.

Proving the blackpill time and time again. And it fucking destroys me bros. I literally cannot handle it anymore.

Today I saw a post on the Romanian women subreddit, about this exact same thing. And the same exact comments were there: attraction is abolutely necessary, you are not attracted to him, it doesn't matter if he is a great guy, DUMP HIS FUCKING ASS.

I am sad now. More so than usual. I want to cry. I want to lay down and rot. It's hopeless. I'm just a boring average guy with subhuman ugly looks. Even if I was not boring and I was a great guy like so many guys in those posts, the woman would still fucking dump me. There is no escape from subhuman ugliness. It's like I'm branded. I'm tainted.
More and more everyday women are looking like the instigating bullies for men. It's not looking good for the future of women once all men wake up.