Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I didn't declare war on feminism, feminism declared war on me

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Feminism has taught me since I was a vulnerable little kid that I'm an evil monster for being a man and that I must apologize for existing, the trauma and the psycological impact that caused in my previous self is something I'll never forget. I will not forget what the left has dome to me!

Why are young men becoming more and more right wing? I don't know, maybe it's because the right hasn't disrespected us as much as the left has, maybe it's because the left can't accept the fact that we are human beings with feelings, and therefore we don't like it when they force us to act as though we're okay with society constantly dehumanizing us and insulting us, but no, fuck that, we're not okay with that and we will never be no matter how much gaslighting you do to us!

The left recognizes that it's bad to portray all muslims just for the actions of some, but it fails to recognize that it's also wrong to portray all men as rapists just for the actions of some, they are going to treat me as a rapist no matter what I do. Thank you feminism, for teaching me since a very early age that I live in a world that hates me just for existing.

In an ideal world feminism would be banned for being a hate ideology, but in this corrupted world we, rejected men, must use feminism to our advantage, to teach other rejected men that society hates them and this way we can become stronger.

It’s not enough to not support feminism, all men have to be anti-feminist.
-critical gender theorists

Feminism is super disgusting and annoying

Feminism is super disgusting and annoying
They made sure to dehumanize and villify men as much as possible, and I'm kind of glad they do that because if they didn't, men would take feminism more seriously.

It is in our best interests, to portray feminists as childish man-haters full of hatred.

They’re evil selfish cunts and I fucking hate them with all of my heart and soul