Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women ALWAYS insult ugly men, but we can't say ANYTHING About obese whales?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
American Foids are now MORE obese than men even though men have 26 more lbs muscle than women. I would cite my source, but i'm too lazy to now.

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a Chad in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her

) Imagine if these Chads insulted these whales weights. They would be fired.

Fucking disgusting. We need to fat shame whales, like they do to short and ugly men

Last edited:
Obese whales or anorexic whores.

DESTROY THEM ALL

we need to kill all fat women they take up too much space

because their toilets friend told it's empowering and motivation

American Foids are now MORE obese than men even though men have 26 more lbs muscle than women. I would cite my source, but i'm too lazy to now.

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a Chad in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her

) Imagine if these Chads insulted these whales weights. They would be fired.

Fucking disgusting. We need to fat shame whales, like they do to short and ugly men
Stupid fat cunts should be burned alive maybe that help them loose weight!

thye don't insult ugly gay men tho or trannies

foids can be fat as fuck and there will be some nigga that will fuck them.

welcome to clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back