Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Prolific IT poster, u/its_leslievanilla, wishes she was aborted 20 years ago. I have to say, i agree with her.

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/desabafos/comments/19f875r/eu_queria_ter_sido_abortada/

TLDR: abusive ex-stepfather made her isolated during her adolescence, causing an eating disorder. She leeches off her mother's money and is fearful of growing older and becoming less physically attractive to Chad, even though she has a boyfriend (brutal). She wishes she was aborted 20 years ago.

If she was a man, she would have roped already or been a prolific poster on this site.

Why, with such a life this foid has, does she feel the need to trample on and contempt us incels? (rhetorical)

If our posts make her lose faith in humanity, she is free to take the rope :society::society::society::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Lives on easy mode but still failed at life :lul:

Unironically I agree- I wish she was aborted also, for her sake & this forums.

hopefully she cries while reading this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/desabafos/comments/19f875r/eu_queria_ter_sido_abortada/

TLDR: abusive ex-stepfather made her isolated during her adolescence, causing an eating disorder. She leeches off her mother's money and is fearful of growing older and becoming less physically attractive to Chad, even though she has a boyfriend (brutal). She wishes she was aborted 20 years ago.

If she was a man, she would have roped already or been a prolific poster on this site.

Why, with such a life this foid has, does she feel the need to trample on and contempt us incels? (rhetorical)

Notice how there's little to no self-reflection here.
It's not her fault for being anorexic and it's not her fault for being a neet. And of course she thinks she's entitled to male attention and company.

Last edited:
Unironically I agree- I wish she was aborted also, for her sake & this forums.

>I would slowly kill myself before being with a really sexist man.
Looks like she's doing the former first. :feelskek::feelsjuice:

What a pathetic ungrateful bitch

i hope she kills herself i hope all IT members kill themselves

Hey mang leave her alone shes my seniorita

On top of everything, I'm afraid of getting old. I don't know how hard the idea of getting old is for a man, but a lot of people say that 35-year-old women are old, and that terrifies me. I don't want to lose my youth, and even though I know it's inevitable, I don't want to go through that.
Why is she worrying so much about it, when she and her IT friends keep telling us all day long that only the pERsonality matters :foidSoy::banhammer:
Anyway, I am familiar with this type of foid, she is just here to shit on us in order to make herself feel better about her shitty existence

Last edited:
God, I wish I was fucking aborted...

Bumping this so the potentially aborted skank bitch can read this thread once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back