Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am constantly guilty/questioning if my ugliness is really that big of an issue

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
FUCK THIS BOUNCING OF "Similar threads" TAB

JESUS FIX THIS PLS

Ok so I dont know about you guys, but every day that I'm alone, I always wonder to myself, maybe this situation isn't really that bad? Maybe it could be fun if I went out and made some good hobbies and met some people? Maybe life can still be good I've just been too lazy to try things?

Then I ACTUALLY go and try things

and get treated like house dust, ignored, dismissed and politely refused at every single turn

and then I feel shit again

and then BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE CIRCLE, I start to doubt myself, and wonder if im making this out to be a bigger problem than it actually is

its like my subconscious mind just totally forgot what has been happening for 25 years, and is like, fuck it black_depresso! Don't be depressed! just go out and have fun lol! Its not THAT bad, seriously, stop being a gloomy fuck. You have no disabilities, are healthy and strong and have your vision and hearing and senses and aren't dying of disfiguring and debilitating diseases. Stop complaining about your looks!

Thats what I'm constantly thinking about

And its FUCKING ANNOYING

its like I can't fully psychologically convince myself that NO IT WONT GET BETTER

IT IS OVER

IT NEVER BEGAN

ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE

UNTIL I DIE

There is no logical reason for things to get better, nor is there any reason to believe there is a chance I will meet a girl who will like me. Women have preferences/requirements, and I just plainly don't meet them. Fuck. Im sick of feeling guilty for being a healthy young man in modern society who has no apparent right to complain, and yet I still suffer daily by every person I ever meet. And women want nothing to do with me.

Im sick of society acting like its a man's role to somehow IMPRESS or ENTERTAIN a female to WOO her to be attracted to him. Attraction is instant and on sight, can people fucking understand this already holy shit. I instantly DISGUST women, thats my instant effect, and society needs to understand the psychological effect that can have on a man when thats all he knows his entire life.

To add to this, I am also constantly questioning if I'm psychologically exaggerating my absence of physical contact with women. It certainly FEELS like torture, but then I wonder, am I just being dramatic? or do I have a right to be in the agonizing emotional pain I am in from no woman wanting to touch me affectionately/intimately?

Maybe other's can get by just fine without intimate contact with women, and I'm just throwing a tantrum like a fucking kid? WHY DO I FEEL GUILT FOR THIS???

I dont think im throwing a tantrum. I think i'm genuinely suffering and feel emotionally dead with a black cancer spreading throughout my heart eating up every cell of healthy emotional being I have.

Last edited:
Lingering bluepilled thinking. It had taken me years to fully digest the blackpill, but I think I’m completely mentally destroyed now. The blackpill is universal, it’s over.

Factually speaking and from what I've seen in FaceandLMS videos plus real-life experiences people generally, don't try to give you a chance unless you are above average looking with that being said ugly people can get friends but only friends (Unless your a foid). After you find out the truth about society you will always see it.

You haven't fully digested the Blackpill

Didn’t read but your ugliness is why you are a virgin and why all bad things happen to you, no good job no friends treated like shit by cashiers etc.

I think you should question why you are overly focusing emotionally on your ugliness.. because being healthy and strong is such an enormously good thing that you should appreciate. It can be clinical depression when people are gloomy and not experiencing pleasure and happiness all the time.

To give you an example.. remember back in highschool playing video games with your incel friends. And how fun it was. Granted probably you had the thought now and then in between being into the video game.. ya it sucks you guys are single and meanwhile Chad is out with a pretty girl from highschool, and other girls would rather just be single and alone that night than hang out with you and your incel buddies.

But its not like while playing video games with your incel buddies that evening, that those type of gloomy thoughts occupied much of your total conscious thought for the evening.

so true i think for many of us we are here but not here, heard but not heard and seen but not seen so we are just ghosts to society and its not going to change