Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my dad is questioning what i do

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i don't live with him, but we talk on the phone every other day

he has been pushing the "you will meet someone someday" narrative lately but i've largely ignored it

today he went CODE GAMMA and was playing at that same narrative, but then said "i could say more but i don't want to talk about it"

i said talk about it then, you know i won't get mad. he then goes on a rant about how i won't meet anyone online and all i do is sit in my room playing games, that i can't play games my whole life and need to go out if i want to meet someone

i tell him back in your day you could go out and socialize and people weren't judgmental, but now if you aren't good looking or tall if you go out you might as well put on some clown makeup too.

he just said your generation messed a lot of things up and sounded defeated

this is brutal, i am just glad i don't live with him anymore or im sure i would be getting this shit constantly

wasnt it old men now who created internet and smartphones but he only blames everyone after his gen?

Why are you still calling him and meeting with him if he keeps gaslighting you ?

he has been pushing the "you will meet someone someday" narrative lately but i've largely ignored it
Mine too, hes really disappointed by me because of that and ridiculously bluepilled. I even got rejected by a foid that looked like a tranny (wasnt one of course) a few days ago.

Why are you still calling him and meeting with him if he keeps gaslighting you ?
because he is my dad and the only people i have are my parents. 0 friends

wasnt it old men now who created internet and smartphones but he only blames everyone after his gen?
it isn't just the internet or smartphone that are the problems they created. goes back to the birth control pill and free love movement hippies started in i think the 60s and 70s.

Ask him when was the last time he went on a date.
I bet it was 30 years ago.

because he is my dad and the only people i have are my parents. 0 friends
Better to be alone than in bad company. Being together with people who have a negative impact on your mental health is far wrose than being alone

Yeah mine suffered from this same “go out and meet people son” delusion before he died.

Uhhh yeah for that to work women have to find me attractive first dad.

Your shit genetics pretty much guaranteed me a fucking horrible life devoid of fucking.

You should’ve kept it in your pants asshole.

(He was ultimately a good man and I did love him as a father mostly but he was fucking stupid about this subject as most of our dads here are because THEY looked just good enough to ascend during their era and generally men who look good enough to ascend and make plenty of friends utterly lack the self awareness to see modifiers in other people’s situations that will prevent them from obtaining the same level of success).

Ask him when was the last time he went on a date.
I bet it was 30 years ago.
actually it would be like 3 years ago. he got divorced by my mom like 18 years ago and has been with 8 women that i know of since

no idea how the fuck he did it. but his advice is fucking moronic. he told me to "fly a kite or something" to get out of the house

Yeah mine suffered from this same “go out and meet people son” delusion before he died.

Uhhh yeah for that to work women have to find me attractive first dad.

Your shit genetics pretty much guaranteed me a fucking horrible life devoid of fucking.

You should’ve kept it in your pants asshole.

(He was ultimately a good man and I did love him as a father mostly but he was fucking stupid about this subject as most of our dads here are because THEY looked just good enough to ascend during their era and generally men who look good enough to ascend and make plenty of friends utterly lack the self awareness to see modifiers in other people’s situations that will prevent them from obtaining the same level of success).
i don't even know if i can blame my parents. my dad is a normie tier guy with good hair even at his age i think he's 61 and he's 5ft11

my mom is 5ft8, and i saw photos of her when she was young and she looked like a red headed stacylite

i'm 5ft10, norwood 4, and have forehead wrinkles at 24. i legit look 40

but yes, being acceptable or easy on the eyes to people in your age range is a prerequisite to go outside and have it be fun in the current year

Welp, it's time to bust out ole crusty again for another session.
Mhmm

he has good hair at old age lucky asshole. good hair is grand.

i don't even know if i can blame my parents. my dad is a normie tier guy with good hair even at his age i think he's 61 and he's 5ft11

my mom is 5ft8, and i saw photos of her when she was young and she looked like a red headed stacylite

but yes, being acceptable or easy on the eyes to people in your age range is a prerequisite to go outside and have it be fun in the current year
OH and another thing. my dad has bright green eyes. my mom has bright blue eyes. i have DARK green eyes. WTF????

maybe he's trying to tell me to try and get a 10 year old girlfriend with advice like fly a fucking kite

I kinda envy oreoman/savvy guy because he had a father that was self aware enough to not unintentionally gaslight him.

His dad told him the truth that he would struggle with women and would have to beta bux in order to have a chance at getting any.

i don't live with him, but we talk on the phone every other day

today he went CODE GAMMA and was playing at that same narrative, but then said "i could say more but i don't want to talk about it"

i said talk about it then, you know i won't get mad. he then goes on a rant about how i won't meet anyone online and all i do is sit in my room playing games, that i can't play games my whole life and need to go out if i want to meet someone

i tell him back in your day you could go out and socialize and people weren't judgmental, but now if you aren't good looking or tall if you go out you might as well put on some clown makeup too.

he just said your generation messed a lot of things up and sounded defeated

this is brutal, i am just glad i don't live with him anymore or im sure i would be getting this shit constantly
Still speaking with your father every other day = fakecel

Have you tried to go outside? If you’re ugly it’s understandable but you might get a femcel or ltb if you tryhard

Have you tried to go outside? If you’re ugly it’s understandable but you might get a femcel or ltb if you tryhard
no i haven't tried but im short, fat, balding and look like im 40 despite being 24 so there is legit no point