Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am back from my self-imposed exile. Ask Me Anything.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Over a month ago, I decided to go cold turkey on this.

I have now returned.

I did not ascend. However, my mood, and mental health did improve.

I also became UBER blackpilled. And had many blackpilled epiphanies since my departure.

I will share you with them in the months to come.

Ask me anything about my experience.

Did your personality improve?

do you ever plan on trying to ascend after this?

do you ever plan on trying to ascend after this?
I believe there is hope if I can get my hair fixxed.
It's partially underway. I am seeing some results. But I won't know for sure until the end of the year.

Also... I don't find women attractive anymore. I find myself disgusted by them. Except for my oneitis ofc.
Right now, I'm focused on mental peace, than ascension.
examples?
I will write a separate post on this.

I believe there is hope if I can get my hair fixxed.
It's partially underway. I am seeing some results. But I won't know for sure until the end of the year.

Also... I don't find women attractive anymore. I find myself disgusted by them. Except for my oneitis ofc.
Right now, I'm focused on mental peace, than ascension.
well, you do live in india, can't blame you for not finding most women unnattractive

good luck with focusing on your mental health

Were you more productive?

well, you do live in india, can't blame you for not finding most women unnattractive

good luck with focusing on your mental health
Not what I meant.
In my area they're reasonably attractive. I just find them narcissistic af. And fake.
But the onitis is getting railed right now? :waitwhat:
Nope.
The opposite happened. She joined a christian cult.
Were you more productive?
Honestly... No.
I was productive during my postmaxx days. I had this sudden depression where I wasn't productive. Which is why I left.

what's the highest purpose of our existence ? why we are here in this earth ? what we are meant to be and do ? Answer Me !

What did you do with your extra time? Did you meditatemax / anything else to help yourself focus?

Welcome back.

what's the highest purpose of our existence ? why we are here in this earth ? what we are meant to be and do ? Answer Me !
We're an evolutionary misstep. Fortunately, we can choose to become something greater.
Unfortunately, our civilization is a wreck, and we are entering a new dark age. We'll need a new reformist movement to save this civilization. FORTUNATELY, we have the tech and the know how to do it. But the world is full of too many normies to actually do it.

Not what I meant.
In my area they're reasonably attractive. I just find them narcissistic af. And fake.

Nope.
The opposite happened. She joined a christian cult.

Honestly... No.
I was productive during my postmaxx days. I had this sudden depression where I wasn't productive. Which is why I left.
Many Christian girls get fucked in the ass.

Who is stronger King Kong or Godzilla?

We're an evolutionary misstep. Fortunately, we can choose to become something greater.
Unfortunately, our civilization is a wreck, and we are entering a new dark age. We'll need a new reformist movement to save this civilization. FORTUNATELY, we have the tech and the know how to do it. But the world is full of too many normies to actually do it.
WRONG !

Do you respect women now?