Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am awkward but honestly most foids are even more awkward

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
irl. Just pay attention to how they behave, just look at them as social individuals, not as potential sexual mates. And then you'll realize how socially retarded most of them are, that is crazy honestly.

Cope tbh ngl. Most awkward situations arise from the other person not liking you and not being open to you from the beginning. So they make it hard for you when you do the slightest unusual thing by reacting in a disgusted manner to make you feel awkward. Chad and foids are never seen as awkward no matter what they do or say because people will still suck up to them. It's kinda the same as why only ugly guys can be creepy but not chad or foids.

Cope tbh ngl. Most awkward situations arise from the other person not liking you and not being open to you from the beginning. So they make it hard for you when you do the slightest unusual thing by reacting in a disgusted manner to make you feel awkward. Chad and foids are never seen as awkward no matter what they do or say because people will still suck up to them. It's kinda the same as why only ugly guys can be creepy but not chad or foids.
Just search the the term "Creepy Guy" and all you will find is ugly dudes:

Creepy = Ugly.

Most foids wouldn't last a day in the shoes of an average men. They are boring as fuk and are worthless for almost anything. Good luck finding a foid that can carry on a conversation, yet all of them expect a men to be a top notch entertainer.

You're using their soy algorithm which scrapes the data from SJW platforms, so ofc creepy is ugly.
Yeah, I am just showing you what 'they' call "creepiness" is just ugliness.

Women's personality consist of starbucks, netflix, astrology, dogs, social media and taking a billion selfies. And whoring around every weekend.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Shy socially awkward pretty girl will never be ostracized.

Girls are not required to have social skills.

irl. Just pay attention to how they behave, just look at them as social individuals, not as potential sexual mates. And then you'll realize how socially retarded most of them are, that is crazy honestly.
Foids are just as awkward, if not even more than most "autists". They're rude, inappropriate, and don't carry the conversation at all. In most mixed social groups, it's one or two guys clown maxxing, and the foids just sit there and say nothing.

two guys clown maxxing
Brutal memory pill. I used to waste effort in this shit pill during college. Didn't work. Moral of the story : never try

It’s confusing asf. How are you supposed to NOT be awkward? I naturally stare like a pedo and speak in monotone, I can’t help it.