Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am at school rn

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i am fucking invisible right now xdd. everyone else is speaking to eachother excpet for me i guess the blackpill is true then its all about looks if you are ugy then you will be outcasted and no one will speak to u. i am really angry ngl but i am holding it. imagine if i just rage in school and shout at everyone :)

Can relate. Same happened to me several years ago. But for some fucking reason i entered in jester mode while i was in pain because of loneliness.

Can relate. Same happened to me several years ago. But for some fucking reason i entered in jester mode while i was in pain because of loneliness.
oh i see i can relate when i was in grade 9 i was messing around to hide my fucking pain. also are u used to the lonliness

hahahah same brocel. just er them all

lets meet as incels and we all go er
yes brocel. like dylan and eric
Super Troopers Police GIF

ya guys are gunna have the fed on your doorstep :feelshaha:

oh i see i can relate when i was in grade 9 i was messing around to hide my fucking pain. also are u used to the lonliness
Yes. Nothing changed even after college, well i´m more tired than ever and the gamming cope is starting to wear off.
The most brutal is that my job forces me to see and hear people being happy, hagging out, and some times even having sex. While i just work.

School sucks but maybe you still have time to focus on you hobbies. Enjoy how bad it is now, because it does not get easier or better as time goes by.

if theres a foid in your class throw a pencil or something at the back of her head :feelshaha:

Yes. Nothing changed even after college, well i´m more tired than ever and the gamming cope is starting to wear off.
The most brutal is that my job forces me to see and hear people being happy, hagging out, and some times even having sex. While i just work.

School sucks but maybe you still have time to focus on you hobbies. Enjoy how bad it is now, because it does not get easier or better as time goes by.
yeah i agree also how old are u btw

i wish i had the balls to do it
balls enough to use their wifi on this site
if you're serious and not expelled immediately then your school is trash

hope you're not studying IT there :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

balls enough to use their wifi on this site
if you're serious and not expelled immediately then your school is trash

hope you're not studying IT there :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
nah bro fuck it

Great use of your class time, posting on is. Jfl, completely over. It’s do or die, either you make friends or rot here. Don’t be an idiot. Go make friends.

Great use of your class time, posting on is. Jfl, completely over. It’s do or die, either you make friends or rot here. Don’t be an idiot. Go make friends.
this is like saying "just go have sex". making friends is impossible as a non NT man. i'm in uni and no one talks to me. i have no friends. its completely and utterly over. @Zer0/∞

this is like saying "just go have sex". making friends is impossible as a non NT man. i'm in uni and no one talks to me. i have no friends. its completely and utterly over. @Zer0/∞
i am not mentally ill i am ugly also wydm by non nt like not autistic

There were lots of autists in my highschool, and they all hung around with one another.

nah just make money and seamaxxx later
I wish I made some savings when I was a brat like you :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

School is boring as fuck, mentally draining useless fucking work.

Yea i suck at making friends as well. Hope u do well in school tho.

Do you have oneitis in your school?