Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am angry that I was circumcised

Would you rather be circumcised or not?

• yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • no

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Not that a bitch would see my cock anyway, but it would be nice to think my fucking doctor didn't cut too much and leave me with the tiniest penis possible WHEN I WAS GENITALLY MUTILATED AS A CHILD. Apparently uncircumcised folk experience way more pleasure down there too due to extra nerves. The dirtiness of the foreskin is worth it if you're incel anyway.

My dick is too sensitive to touch the tip while masturbating

I like how your avatar reminds me of Heavy Metal (the animated movie with rotoscope boobs)

what do you mean like if you touch it you cum fast or what? you are uncircumcised?

You deserve to be angry.

And the world will never ever acknowledge that you were wronged.

You should be angry, I am too.
The kikes that cut off both of our foreskins should be thrown into an oven alive.

what do you mean like if you touch it you cum fast or what? you are uncircumcised?
Sensitive as in is hurts like fuck and i cant touch it while jacking off cause it gives me a really sharp pain

is this right foids use the foreskin on their face or something? didnt sandra bullock say this?

Sensitive as in is hurts like fuck and i cant touch it while jacking off cause it gives me a really sharp pain

LMAO same. I always thought i was the only one to have this problem

i told my parents this and they acted like i was crazy. i was like u guys cut my dick off for nothing and my dad was like muh diseases bro. i should’ve been able to decide on my own

Same. My dad was very controlling and had it done when I was 8

(((it's not mutilation bro)))

fapping is a thousand times better if you're uncut. over for u.

Angry or not angry, there's nothing you can really do unfortunately :( damn (((them)))

I'm glad that my mom actually cared and didn't greenlight the snip, even though the (((doctors))) suggested it tbh

this is evidence that my parents are NPCs.

Not another thought process could explain this. No one in their right mind would do this. They're not even religious. I've heard that it has a lot of negative psychological impact too, the process does not use much for painkillers.

People worry more about sluts getting raped (they take in a million dicks but this time it was an incel dick so it's a big deal) than this

my parents owe a lot to me if they had my foreskin cut off as an infant on top of birthing me without my consent

and USA proceeds to worship kikes

You're right to be angry, you were literally mutilated when you were a baby because of some desert religion. Look where the foreskins of males babies are going to:

>The 45-year-old star underwent a facial for the first time last week that uses an epidermal growth factor serum containing stem cells cultivated from the discarded tissue of Korean baby boys.

JFL being mutilated just because some hollywood whore wants to stay younger to suck Chad's cock.

They say diseases but I don't think there's any problem if you are a hygienic person, unless you get phimosis or something.

They say diseases but I don't think there's any problem if you are a hygienic person, unless you get phimosis or something.
I didn't wash for 6 months, sitting in my own ass sweat almost everyday for 16+ hours a day (Never changing underwear) and I never got any diseases under my foreskin, it's probably just what (((they))) tell everyone to allow the evil practice to continue.

Question, how come almost everywhere else on the internet guys shit talk uncut guys, and they cope hard about being cut? But places like this black pilled as fuck are the only places where the discussion is actually honest and not cope.

Who the fuck wants a knife taken to their dick?

I didn't wash for 6 months, sitting in my own ass sweat almost everyday for 16+ hours a day (Never changing underwear) and I never got any diseases under my foreskin, it's probably just what (((they))) tell everyone to allow the evil practice to continue.
It made sense back then millennia ago but now it's mostly just ridiculous.

It made sense back then millennia ago but now it's mostly just ridiculous.

It never made sense, its just a Jewish practice that Muslims adopted later on. Egyptians never did it, Greeks never did it, Romans never did it

It never made sense, its just a Jewish practice that Muslims adopted later on. Egyptians never did it, Greeks never did it, Romans never did it
Not sure, never been a dick expert tbh tbh ngl.

the fact that circumcision on babies is legal is ridiculous. Your parents should not be able to make that decision for you. Its not right

our parents cucked us over religious beliefs JFL

You should be angry, I am too.
The kikes that cut off both of our foreskins should be thrown into an oven alive.

Death penalty to every "doctor" who mutilates a childs cock.
You're right to be angry, you were literally mutilated when you were a baby because of some desert religion. Look where the foreskins of males babies are going to:

>The 45-year-old star underwent a facial for the first time last week that uses an epidermal growth factor serum containing stem cells cultivated from the discarded tissue of Korean baby boys.

JFL being mutilated just because some hollywood whore wants to stay younger to suck Chad's cock.

*Chads uncut cock

I was circumsized when I was 7 and I didnt think it was a big deal until i joined this forum

It doesn't matter anymore, it's not like I'm going to use it.