Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Possibly the most brutal pill yet: the circumcisionpill (muslimcels, Americancels, kikecels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
This is an abridged version of my thread in the Off-Topic forum. I realised that this subject is actually very relevant to inceldom and may be a major cause for the existence of mentalcels, at least in America and among the two religious groups I named in the title, so I decided to post it here as well. The basic gist is that circumcision permanently harms your mental health and brain functioning and the symptons observed among people who were circumcised at a young age are similar to the symptons that PSTD and sexual abuse victims suffer from.

I have personally suffered from these symptons during the first few years after I was circumcised but only recently did the puzzle pieces fall together, so to speak. I always used to think that I was just born mentally ill but I have a strong feeling that I was unable to mentally handle the trauma that came with experiencing such extreme pain and my genital area being mutilated, thus leading me to become an anti-social and extremely anxious child during my early childhood. And this most likely affected my personality today as well since I was never given the proper care to cure these symptons.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
Some selected quotes:
"
circumcised infants are more sensitive to pain later in life
distinct behavioral patterns characterized by increased anxiety, altered pain sensitivity, hyperactivity, and attention problems
painful procedures in the neonatal period were associated with site-specific changes in the brain that have been found to be associated with mood disorders
The studies found that these procedures often produce symptoms which are very similar to those of childhood sexual abuse, including dissociation and the development of a negative body image. The effects often persist into adulthood as evidenced by a study that examined the effects of childhood penile surgery for hypospadias. Men who had this surgery in childhood experienced more depressive symptoms, anxiety, and interpersonal difficulties than men who did not have the surgery
Kennedy (1986) detailed the psychological effects of circumcision in a case study describing the psychotherapy of a boy who was circumcised at three years of age. The sense of inadequacy, feelings of victimization, and violent sexual fantasies experienced during this boy’s adolescence were found to be both consciously and unconsciously linked to his experience with losing part of his penis (Kennedy, 1986).
The Majority of Boys Circumcised as Children and Adolescents Meet Diagnostic Criteria for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
"
So, if you were circumcised as a child, it never began for you. All because your parents thought it was a good idea to cut up your dick.

ISRAEL SHOULD PAY REPARATIONS TO ALL CIRCUMCISED MALES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke:

LAUGHS IN GERMAN

i want to kjill jews

I'm not circumcised

I was a mentalcel before circumcision,never began :feels:

heard of it before, always made sense

Got circumcized as a child. Soy father and retarded beliefs of my mother. Honk honk.

Got circumcized as a child. Soy father and retarded beliefs of my mother. Honk honk.
17379.jpg

i want kill my jewsihs surgeom tbnh
fucking runing my life by giving me auutism
I hope the holocaust really happemns this time

If circumcision scarred you mentally then you're weaker than most other men to begin with, you weren't gonna be low inhib just cuz you're intact

If circumcision scarred you mentally then you're weaker than most other men to begin with, you weren't gonna be low inhib just cuz you're intact
Yeah, I do think I was naturally weaker than other kids which is why it had a more stronger effect on me but that doesn't change that if it hadn't been performed on me I would've probably been a happier and more sociable person. It set back my mental development as a child.