Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am afraid of falling asleep

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am afraid of falling asleep and dreaming about deprived things that break my moral code. Inceldom and bullying completely crippled my brain and I cannot even sleep without dreaming about past traumas or me doing shit that I'd never do in real life.

If I dream its usually disturbing events a lot of them I cannot recall since dreams are easy to forget but its beyond brutal when 80% of your dreams are negative. What's even more brutal is that all dreams have interpretation and when I look them up it always has to do with something awful that happened to me in the past.

When I am not asleep I can't calm my brain down but when I sleep I dream about the worst things imaginable. Is there any solution ? I feel like my life is done or perhaps I will die soon.

Its over, I cant dream at all!

You need to find a cope or something u like to stop getting those dreams maybe

This forum doesn't have the answers you need.

Falling asleep is nothing more than your body putting you into a trance.

The more you care and obsess over it the worse it gets

I am afraid of falling asleep and dreaming about deprived things that break my moral code. Inceldom and bullying completely crippled my brain and I cannot even sleep without dreaming about past traumas or me doing shit that I'd never do in real life.

If I dream its usually disturbing events a lot of them I cannot recall since dreams are easy to forget but its beyond brutal when 80% of your dreams are negative. What's even more brutal is that all dreams have interpretation and when I look them up it always has to do with something awful that happened to me in the past.

When I am not asleep I can't calm my brain down but when I sleep I dream about the worst things imaginable. Is there any solution ? I feel like my life is done or perhaps I will die soon.
Dreaming is different for me It’s more of me wishing of stuff i will never have

You just reminded me of the fucked up dreams I had last night.

Try keeping something playing on TV/Youtube/whatever to keep your brain/unconscious occupied. I find I dream much more when I sleep without that.

dude i am more afraid of waking up regularly and i don't know why