Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a worthless piece of shit

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I have nothing to offer to a girl. I'm ugly, I'm boring, I'm unfunny. I don't have anything interesting to say. No stories, no jokes, nothing. I would be good in bed because of my dick size but to get to that point you have to pass the looks+personality test. I will be here till I die.

Stop the cope, start the rope.

Aren't you a true Alpha male?

Pretend to be interested in what they like, you could eventually become a beta cuck with this little trick.

[QUOTE="TrueAlphaMale, post: 1078212, member: 9446"]I have nothing to offer to a girl. I'm ugly, I'm boring, I'm unfunny. I don't have anything interesting to say. No stories, no jokes, nothing. I would be good in bed because of my dick size but to get to that point you have to pass the looks+personality test. I will be here till I die.[/QUOTE]

You've got nothing to offer so you get nothing in return.

cool - good to know you're not being deprived of anything you deserve

a
I have nothing to offer to a girl. I'm ugly, I'm boring, I'm unfunny. I don't have anything interesting to say. No stories, no jokes, nothing. I would be good in bed because of my dick size but to get to that point you have to pass the looks+personality test. I will be here till I die.
t least you have good dick size.

Why would you base your entire worth on what you could offer another human? Stop being such a beta. You live in a world where people can communicate instantly over entire continents, where we can simulate 3D environments with bits of silicon and do it for our own entertainment, we even build huge metal rockets and send people to the moon; all the women who rejected you don't deserve you, or anyone here tbfh.

Why would you base your entire worth on what you could offer another human? Stop being such a beta. You live in a world where people can communicate instantly over entire continents, where we can simulate 3D environments with bits of silicon and do it for our own entertainment, we even build huge metal rockets and send people to the moon; all the women who rejected you don't deserve you, or anyone here tbfh.

Cope. It's us who are not good enough. We couldn't compete with the socially adapted and seuxally developed normies so we rot alone.

Cope. It's us who are not good enough. We couldn't compete with the socially adapted and seuxally developed normies so we rot alone.

yeah same, except the dick part

Eventually your primitive needs will override whatever copecelling you're trying to provide here.

that´s the only reasony why you are getting rejected.

None of the other things you mentioned have anything to do with attracting women.

How big is your dick size even?

you own her jackshit anyways, why bother what she wants

I'm boring, I'm unfunny.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: AS IF it matters hahaha... It only matters if you're a Chad and even still foids will only say it matters to not appear superficial.
What matters: $$$ + Looks. Everything else is irrelevant.

Dick size alone can work well on trannies, you should be able to find some good ones with surguries and all the good stuff unless ur living in a shithole. It can be vary easy with extroverted ones, just let them talk and nod/listen and say yes i agree etc. it's not rocket science.

kek, having a dick that big is a novelty you could literally go on some kink forums and advertise your dick as 9 inches (most men there will add about an inch) and get laid.

attention whore.