Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am proof personality doesn't mean anything

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
IT cucks are so stupid when it comes to their "just have a fun personality!" Theory.

I'm an ultimate gentleman, I'm good at telling jokes, I have a lot of life experiences, I'm meek, I have a sense of style, I'm civilised, I don't have a criminal record, I have hobbies such as bodybuilding, martial arts, theology, book reading and I have very Insightful takes on world issues

Yet girls pay no attention to me and reject me all because I'm 5'7, have mediocre jawline, extremely autistic and the fact I don't have a criminal record that consist of starting street fights and drug dealing.

Last edited:
IT cucks are so stupid when it comes to their "just have a fun personality!" Theory.

I'm an ultimate gentleman, I'm good at telling jokes, I have a lot of life experiences, I'm meek, I'm civilised, I don't have a criminal record, I have hobbies such as bodybuilding, martial arts, theology, book reading and I have very Insightful takes on world issues

Yet girls pay no attention to me and reject me all because I'm 5'7, have mediocre jawline, extremely autistic and the fact I don't have a criminal record that consist of starting street fights and drug dealing.

He was the ultimate gentleman too, brother.

I'm an ultimate gentleman, I'm good at telling jokes, I have a lot of life experiences, I'm meek, I'm civilised, I don't have a criminal record, I have hobbies such as bodybuilding, martial arts, theology, book reading and I have very Insightful takes on world issues

Same. Im one of the smartest people on the Earth, and i have very deeply researched topics that the majority of people know NOTHING about. I have various RARE interests and a lot of things to talk about, but i cant talk about it with foids, because the only things they are interested in is gossip, fashion and money, and they cant talk about anything else. They wont even understand what im talking about when i will tell them how the life on Earth and the surface of the Earth was created. Their brains are too small for this.

Same. Im one of the smartest people on the Earth, and i have very deeply researched topics that the majority of people know NOTHING about. I have various RARE interests and a lot of things to talk about, but i cant talk about it with foids, because the only things they are interested in is gossip, fashion and money, and they cant talk about anything else. They wont even understand what im talking about when i will tell them how the life on Earth and the surface of the Earth was created. Their brains are too small for this.
Foids are literally breeding machines and shouldn't be looked at as anything more than that. They can be used for cleaning toilets as well for example I guess. Even most men are fucking retards let alone women.

Personality is a meme. Do they really think that a cavewoman gave a shit about how many hobbies a caveman has or how good his personality is ? No all that mattered was how tall the caveman was, that he had an aesthetic face, was strong and had a slong schlong. And since the stone age not much has changed

@PersonaPimp thinks that incels can easily ascend if they shower enough

you need to showER 5 times a day to get a gf silly inkwell.

"Good personality" doesn't mean being a "good person", it's about personality TYPE (the less neurotic the better), confidence (you should actually be bordering narcissism), dark triad, talking like a zoomer nig, etc, and I doubt "extremely autistic" can overlap with those

"Good personality" doesn't mean being a "good person", it's about personality TYPE (the less neurotic the better), confidence (you should actually be bordering narcissism), dark triad, talking like a zoomer nig, etc, and I doubt "extremely autistic" can overlap with those
I hate myself

Eliott Roger back from the dead

I'm an ultimate gentleman, I'm good at telling jokes, I have a lot of life experiences, I'm meek, I have a sense of style, I'm civilised, I don't have a criminal record, I have hobbies such as bodybuilding, martial arts, theology, book reading and I have very Insightful takes on world issues
as a failed normie, you sound pretty fuckin autistic lol i doubt u have the ability to properly socialize with women in general

as a failed normie, you sound pretty fuckin autistic lol i doubt u have the ability to properly socialize with women in general
I get treated like a down syndrome little brother when they speak to me

pERsonality = Looks and some Dark Triad "

Don't you claim to be severely autistic? Sounds like normie to me.