Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am a normie.

D

Draconian Times

-
I have nothing to hide. My life is an open book. For as long as I can remember, I've always admitted to being a normie when asked by some of our members. The reason I'm here, however, is that women have no interest in me sexually or romantically. This is something most of you can't wrap your minds around. You think being a normie is the equivalent of having unpaid sex, but in reality, I'm as sex-starved and affection-starved as truecels. The difference is that I'm not horrendous-looking and I'm neurotypical.

Then leave this site

Ok, kill yourself, faggot.

Hmmmmm..., hard to draw the line between beta turbocuck normie and failed normie.

I'm as sex-starved and affection-starved as truecels. The difference is that I'm not horrendous-looking and I'm neurotypical.
do something about it then, rather than just complaining here

I'm pretty sure you mentioned being a fakecel before. I don't know why the jannies bothered bringing you back.

I wouldn't be incel if not for being extremely short. My face is average.

You aren’t a Normie Lmfaoo.

Okay but don't brag it like that

How tall are you?

If you have normie looks, then you have an incel brain (autism and things like this)

I'm pretty sure you mentioned being a fakecel before. I don't know why the jannies bothered bringing you back.

Anyone is allowed in at that place.

JFL at this forum.

Everything posted here is verified even in Japan. You are welcome to whine with your relatives, hopefully without needing to force statements.

I have nothing to hide. My life is an open book. For as long as I can remember, I've always admitted to being a normie when asked by some of our members. The reason I'm here, however, is that women have no interest in me sexually or romantically. This is something most of you can't wrap your minds around. You think being a normie is the equivalent of having unpaid sex, but in reality, I'm as sex-starved and affection-starved as truecels. The difference is that I'm not horrendous-looking and I'm neurotypical.
How many women have you approached and talked to?

@iamsubhuman remember this guy?

I am a tranny.

I have nothing to hide. My brain is a giant non-sensical mess. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a living abomination when asked by some of our members. The reason I'm here, however, is that non-trannies have no interest in me sexually or romantically. This is something most of you can't wrap your minds around. You think being a tranny is the equivalent of being a degenerate pedophile, but in reality, I'm more sex-starved and oppressed than truecels. The difference is that I have a good personality.

Invisible to w0men then. also an NPC, go back to work.

Over if you dont look like the mogger in my bio

fakecels need to be on suspicion for being gay tbh since they choose to rot on here instead of pulling foids
I always wondered why normies choose to rot here, are we really that interesting? :feelskek:

he probably think that if toilets don't approach him then it's OvEr
No one approaches you if you are normie (unless you are lucky).

@iamsubhuman remember this guy?
Yeah, but he keeps ignoring me, so I don't bother

Plus, he's an alt. I think a friend of mine figured out who he is, but I can't say for sure.

Volcel then if you have the capacity to ascend

do something about it then, rather than just complaining here
He's not neurotypical. He's just saying he is, because he wants to NTmaxx (doesn't exist)

That's what happens when the NT meme doesn't get srangled at birth. Maybe the whole NT thing is a psyop led by non facially deformed men to infiltrate inklers' spaces without getting kicked out. "Oh I was rated 6.5 and I'm 6'1" but I'm socially retarded tehehe ".

Then why u here?

Retard

Valid struggle. Normies thrive in connection, especially that (normally) they thrive in a social environment.

My advice to you (which probably applies to myself too, even if I wouldn't say I'm NT) is to educate yourself about mental illnesses, especially the ones you hear about less.

And ofc, to enjoy life as much as you can as a truecel regardless of what you can and can't do.

I feel as if lots of struggle could be prevented if NT society knew more about mental illness and it wasn't common for misconceptions to arise about the mentally ill.

Your profile avatar is still stuttering. Fix it.