Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does Draconian Times keep ignoring me?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@iamsubhuman

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You dox members under the guise of protecting the forum from "fakecels", but in reality you just want to be seen as a hero of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about supposed fakecels while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.
When did I dox?
Now that you're online, can you tell me who I doxxed?
@Draconian Times

You're the biggest attention-seeking whore this forum has ever seen. You post your eyes under the guise of saying you have subhuman eye color, but in reality you just want to be seen as a fakecel of some sort. You're always the first to start threads about being white while bringing attention to yourself. That's a womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.

Also, you still haven't answered my question. Who did I dox? When did I dox? XD :p
View attachment 712827
Don't mind the attention whore. He lacks paternal presence in his life and thus needs some positive reinforcement from strangers on an incel forum. Can't get more pathetic than that.
Just pick and choose what you get to reply to theory

Ignoring me is womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on you.
Also, from your ban appeal, I found out that you're a fucking fat ass and had to beg to come back in. Can't get more pathetic than that.
Screenshot 375

Notice how he only replied to you? Don't even bother with him, I'm literally roasting his fat ass so hard, he keeps ignoring me :lul::lul::lul:

Very womanish behavior if I've ever seen one. Shame on him.

He's prepping for zir drag queen convention, Don't get on Dragqueenian Times nerves chud

1677848248049-png.714481

I still haven't gotten a response from him even after asking multiple times, seems like he loves running away @Jotogo @MiSKiRaT @Khanivore
The guy is an expert troll, of course he doesnt want to fight with some troll-killer. Using copypastas, presumably, overall - just a troll, nothing special

You there, you seem like a smart guy - look at you, you wrote a nice text.. but still you can be baited. Stop it, the guy wants you to seethe and enrage

He's prepping for zir drag queen convention, Don't get on Dragqueenian Times nerves chud
Pretty much this response Mr. D wants) Dont feed the troll! But.. yeah, if you would forget about his existence - there are so many other ethnics on this forum

You get the idea. We are stuck with Mr. Big D for some time

True, he's a troll disguising himself by writing in a pretentious manner. Though I only keep bringing him up so other members can see he's nothing but a cowardly fool who spews rubbish
Dunno. For me race wars are quite useless - we all are the same, after all, just looking differently. I dont think that i am that much smarter than average nigger, or that much worse than some rice. Useless stuff for me

Dunno. For me race wars are quite useless - we all are the same, after all, just looking differently. I dont think that i am that much smarter than average nigger, or that much worse than some rice. Useless stuff for me
Nah race wars add activity to this site, quite useful

You speak the truth also, admittedly
Some nigga makes a race thread, a large scale war breaks out and millions of whites and browns perish in it. Now other users see there is activity on the site and this subconsciously makes them stay here. If there were no race wars users see the forum isn't very active, they think "aw shit im not gonna stay on a dying forum" and they leave.

Some nigga makes a race thread, a large scale war breaks out and millions of whites and browns perish in it. Now other users see there is activity on the site and this subconsciously makes them stay here. If there were no race wars users see the forum isn't very active, they think "aw shit im not gonna stay on a dying forum" and they leave.
As i say - there will always be a human bias! I have my bias, and you did barge in here, and actually post something that can disprove my faulty bias and add something good

Thesis+antithesis is actually working here, heh. Good job, friend

And that is why i need people on my project - i cant realistically watch over all of it

As i say - there will always be a human bias! I have my bias, and you did barge in here, and actually post something that can disprove my faulty bias and add something good

Thesis+antithesis is actually working here, heh. Good job, friend

And that is why i need people on my project - i cant realistically watch over all of it
big fancy words :feelsYall:

1677848248049-png.714481

I still haven't gotten a response from him even after asking multiple times, seems like he loves running away @Jotogo @MiSKiRaT @Khanivore
Because he's an annoying delusional retarded piece of shit kid that should've gotten banned and left the forum a while ago. Ironic how he calls himself intellectually superior when he acts like a brain-damaged faggot.

guy: disagrees with you
you: womanish behaviour