Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am a man without qualities

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
One of the barriers I have with connecting with people irl is that I am a nobody. When they ask me who I am, what am I into, I can't answer, and it's a great insecurity of mine. Because these things aren't defined for me. I have no hobbies. I have tried to force myself into hobbies, like learning the guitar or making models, but they never really captivate me and I always drop them. Furthermore, I'm not part of any activities or irl groups that could give me any sort of identity. I try to hide this as much as possible, so I can't express myself to other people. Not only that, but I can't bond with other people at all. Because what are we supposed to bond over? We have nothing in common. Because of this, I am a friendless man. When I am not forcing myself to studycel things I'm not interested in so I can get a job, all I do is LDAR.

This is why I have been drawn to loser type forums since I was 14. Because the only thing I can really identify with other people is that we have nothing to identify with since we are outcasts. And this is the crux of the issue. Everything in life is an experience. I have "lived" and "experienced" just as much as anyone else my age. But to have an "identity" your experiences and interests need to conform to social standards. It's not really an identity per se, but a label that you can categorize yourself as and then identify with the people you are conforming to. As an outcast, you are naturally bereft of an identity. If your identity consists of solitary pursuits, you are really just identifying with yourself, which is worth fuckall in the social world which decides who you are. That is how you become nobody.

Last edited:
I can't hold a conversation to save my life.

same.Most men(including me) are very simple people who were meant to live a very simple life.this idea that we are to derive our happiness from our huge acomplishments and "gains" is a complete meme.we were meant to be born,to marry,to have children,to work,pray,think and then die.we weren't meant to become incredibly rich,rockstars,musicians,painters,comic makers,writers,poets,enginners,scientists,bill gates programmers etc etc etc.we were just meant to be simple man living simple lifes.

sad that i can't get that simple life...

same.Most men(including me) are very simple people who were meant to live a very simple life.this idea that we are to derive our happiness from our huge acomplishments and "gains" is a complete meme.we were meant to be born,to marry,to have children,to work,pray,think and then die.we weren't meant to become incredibly rich,rockstars,musicians,painters,comic makers,writers,poets,enginners,scientists,bill gates programmers etc etc etc.we were just meant to be simple man living simple lifes.

sad that i can't get that simple life...
YES! I think a major problem is the divorce between our pursuits and our necessities. In the past, everything we did was tied to what we need. Like getting food and water and shit. So identity came naturally. You were just a person living. Now that we have those things covered, identity is abstracted and perverted. It's about conformity, serving other people, consumerism, and most of all commodifying yourself.

And so the lonesome drifter, drifts again...

At least you have nothing to lose.

YES! I think a major problem is the divorce between our pursuits and our necessities. In the past, everything we did was tied to what we need. Like getting food and water and shit. So identity came naturally. You were just a person living. Now that we have those things covered, identity is abstracted and perverted. It's about conformity, serving other people, consumerism, and most of all commodifying yourself.
Yeah, I have thought about that before. We want to live what we were bred to do: Get our basic needs met.

A Woman without qualitys , is still loved and worshiped to hell and back regardless. While Man arent.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

high IQ very true

since we are outcasts
That's right. We're outcasts due to our shitty genes.
I can relate. I have no hobbies, nothing interests me anymore.

Bro, seeing what you wrote and your replies, i really doubt that you couldnt hold a conversation to save your life. Trust me, i had a friend who was a fucking vegetable when it came to have a personality and all that shit. Thats not your problem. Your problem is living around dead npcs when your a dense (in the good sense) person. Just by having the guts to be on this site and being blackpilled already sets you apart from 95% of people in this godforsaken world. Godspeed ma brotha:dab:

Oh God do I relate to OP.
For me, the "activities" our mundane, corporate, sedentary life styles bring me no fulfillment whatsoever. Oh, I play a guitar? Why? Just to pick up women and nothing else? I have no message to tell to anybody, I feel like most music compositions are already created and it takes effort to learn how to create music and nobody values music unless you are the 1% who take off, which doesn't happen, and the music that does take off is all hedonic garbage that the lowest cesspits of humanity listen too, it's not worth the ROI from any rational standpoint so what's the point? Writing a book? Nobody reads except snobs who just regurgitate social narratives without any critical thought. Painting? Nobody in my community buys paintings or even values objective formalistic artwork, it's all post-modern garbage that nobody puts effort in. Video-game programming? Yeah, just join the millions of Indie-gamers who all make the same shit, and I'll get the label of "computer nerd virgin" while I'm at it. My career? It has no purpose besides paying the bills and trying to measure your dick against other men you wouldn't want to be friends with anyways. Travel? You need money for that.

Netflix? Lol what a hobby.
Geeky shit like comics and movies? I liked that when I was younger, but I'm 25, and I feel like it's embarassing to obsess over comic books for teenagers at that age. Not to mention everything fucking sucks, Star Wars sucks, Marvel sucks, DC sucks, everything is just corporate trash that high soyulent redditors goggle up like chunky milk.
Video games? Lol that's not a hobby.

I guess I could join "a scene" - become Alt, Goth, Death Metal, New Age, become a Biker, become a sports obsessed weirdo - but like its all just fake and a coping mechanism to elevate a person's social hierarchical status in a way that doesn't actually elevate it. If you have to join a scene to find people, you are a loser. I really relate to the Alt scene, immensely, but most are white spoiled liberal posers.

The only things that are interesting for me are working out (just so I have a chest and am not fat; even that fucking sucks because of all the cheaters; it's virtually impossible to get ripped on a natty lifestyle) are politics, religion, reading, philosophy, and martial arts (which is just working out with extra steps and also sucks because all of it is mostly fake anyways). But most socially excommunicate you for that.

I love nature too though. What I really want to do though is learn life, nature survival skills. I feel like that would really help with my confidence, if I could learn to survive being stuck out in the woods or something.

Last edited:
I got into visual art because of my being a loner :dafuckfeels:

Nobody reads except snobs who just regurgitate social narratives without any critical thought.
Some of them can be quite snobbish but well-read people are the most ruthless critics out there