Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am a hopeless neet

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Nhk
Killme

I do not have the will to do university even though I spent the last 18 years ensuring I got into university with a scholarship so I could even afford it. I barely have the life skills to even get a minimum wage job. I struggle to get one now. I post here all day, watching movies, shows and youtube videos in between and sometimes ride my bike. I rage about getting kicked from uni every day with urges to scream and punch walls.
It's over

also I haven't seen idkwattodowithlife in like 2 days, or could be 1 idk the days all blend together. he dead?

Last edited:
@idkwattodowithlife where the fuck are you cunt?

What a twisted world.

Why do you rage about being kicked out of uni if you have no willpower to attend uni? It's better that you save money and time rather than waste it doing something you hate in a place where it seems like no one got you. Might have been for the best tbh.

Why do you rage about being kicked out of uni if you have no willpower to attend uni? It's better that you save money and time rather than waste it doing something you hate in a place where it seems like no one got you. Might have been for the best tbh.
I was thinking leaving all the time. I could have at least finished the semester though. Even with mediocre grades would have been better.
>prosecuted by retards that never listened to me
>normies who were cunts to me get vindicate while I got punished
>textbook money for nothing
>taken from the social connections I made back to complete isolation in my shit hometown away from all normie experiences at uni
>given cucked restrictions if I ever wanted to come back
yeah they deserve nothing less but painful execution

I remember you took audio of some normshits talking behind your back, do you still have it?

I remember you took audio of some normshits talking behind your back, do you still have it?
of my second last roommate and his friends being douchebags. don't have it anymore

of my second last roommate and his friends being douchebags. don't have it anymore

Damn. It serves as great evidence of how fucked up they treated you.

You're 100% in the right to be pissed off.

I hope my parents dont decide to kick me out one day. They are my hosts, a parasite dies without a host.

Damn. It serves as great evidence of how fucked up they treated you.

You're 100% in the right to be pissed off.
nah the audio wasn't that bad. just showed them laughing at the weird guy who doesn't even talk *gasp*. the evidence that he was a douchebag is in his messages where he repeatedly calls me a creep for making one little joke and treats me like a complete douche afterwards even though I didn't ever actually do anything to him.

@idkwattodowithlife where the fuck are you cunt?
well its inevitable if your ever going to get into trouble again. yeah those normies at your old uni are assholes, but it does seem like you have the fire to do uni once again.

but you gotta be careful of whom you associate (or theyll find) a way to fuck you up.

if you wana do your weed n stuff (i think youve gotten into a bit of trouble over it), do it outside of the uni lol. there are too many snitches in world tbh.

megumin-konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-49.9.jpg

I hope my parents dont decide to kick me out one day. They are my hosts, a parasite dies without a host.

Same. Almost 27 and legit scared about my parents letting me starve to death. They can do it, its legal in my country once you are +25 y. o.
But maybe im just waiting for it. I mean, all i hope for is a sudden and painless death, tbh. A long and painful starvation is probably what i deserve.

View attachment 10277View attachment 10278
I do not have the will to do university even though I spent the last 18 years ensuring I got into university with a scholarship so I could even afford it. I barely have the life skills to even get a minimum wage job. I struggle to get one now. I post here all day, watching movies, shows and youtube videos in between and sometimes ride my bike. I rage about getting kicked from uni every day with urges to scream and punch walls.
It's over

also I haven't seen idkwattodowithlife in like 2 days, or could be 1 idk the days all blend together. he dead?
Can you drive ?