Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am 29yo KHV today

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
My mother seems to be the only one that remembered that it was my birthday. My father never remembers, he barely remembers the years his children were born. It is one of the hottest weeks in my countrys recorded history and I am all alone as KHV playing my GTA game carrying out shootings at the Venice beach gym.

I'll be there soon. KHHV curry trucel here. Ironically I didn't even remember my own birthday this time.

Also, are you GTA V Maxxing?

congratz ngl the longer ur celibate the closer to god

Happy birthday. :feelsmage:
TumPMWdz 400x400

It’s so over due to feminism and simps.

I'll be there soon. KHHV curry trucel here. Ironically I didn't even remember my own birthday this time.

Also, are you GTA V Maxxing?
I've been playing GTA 5 on Series X :feelsLSD:

Mogs me because 60fps

Series x only has 30fps version, visuals look great tho
Thanks, agree the game looks beautiful on 60fps new pc hardware. :feelscomfy:

I might get 3080 in about 3 months, some retailers do a budle thing that cost around $2000 but you gte motherboard, CPU, ram and graphics card

I could get 3080 with 16gb ram and ryzen 7 5800x

I might get 3080 in about 3 months, some retailers do a budle thing that cost around $2000 but you gte motherboard, CPU, ram and graphics card

Nice. Are you a richcel btw? How do you have $2000 lying around when you already have a Series X?

Nice. Are you a richcel btw? How do you have $2000 lying around when you already have a Series X?
I have around $700 desposable each month, live with parents, but pay them $250, I work minimum wage :feelsrope:

I have around $700 desposable each month, live with parents, but pay them $250, I work minimum wage :feelsrope:
bro your avi is so fucking cute :feelswhat:

Oh ok. Didn't know that. My apologies. :feelsbadman:

Happy birthday lad! :ha..feels:
Get stuffed with something tasty today.

salute you, brother, this is the fate of all real cels

Save some up for a car. Don't buy high end shit unless youre planning to run a 4k tv/monitor. Most games these days just aint worth it.

My mother seems to be the only one that remembered that it was my birthday. My father never remembers, he barely remembers the years his children were born. It is one of the hottest weeks in my countrys recorded history and I am all alone as KHV playing my GTA game carrying out shootings at the Venice beach gym.
My mother didn't even told me happy birthday when i got 28. That's a telling sign,if the foid that shitted you out of her vagina ignores you,you know you're a grotesque subhuman that no woman will ever find attractive :feelsrope:

What did ya get friend
Been trying to get a gpu for ages, kinda gave up.

3080 and 5800x sounds like a sweet deal rn
EU or Na?

Last edited:
What did ya get friend

EU or Na?
I bought a prebuilt for around $1,100 (third world shithole), I didn't have a pc anyway, so it was the best option for me and not going through pc building crap and all the associated bullshit.

It has 1660ti in it. GTA V ran really well on it. :feelscomfy:

god damn i would fuark her, sensational avi.

I bought a prebuilt for around $1,100 (third world shithole), I didn't have a pc anyway, so it was the best option for me and not going through pc building crap and all the associated bullshit.

It has 1660ti in it. GTA V ran really well on it. :feelscomfy:
1060ti is an amazing graphics card tbhngl, used to have one and that shit ran good as hell on everything.

1060ti is an amazing graphics card tbhngl, used to have one and that shit ran good as hell on everything.
Thanks. :feelsLightsaber::feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelscomfy:

What did ya get friend

EU or Na?
UK

British

Great Britain

United Kingdom

UK

British

Great Britain

United Kingdom
UK gets the best tech stuff, why did you guys leave the EU:cryfeels:

What do you have now brocel
I still have a now 4 year old 1050ti would've upgraded months ago if the prices weren't so shit:feelsrope:

Last edited:
UK gets the best tech stuff, why did you guys leave the EU:cryfeels:
Mostly refugee calamity, I think 2015 refugee catastrophe pushed it over the edge, without I think we would of stayed

Per month:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
DAMN

you get taxed for that little amount?

We don't until you earn over $15,000

I would get 1500 Euros per month on minimum wage full time
I'm British Cel

Happy birthday brocel.

DAMN

you get taxed for that little amount?

We don't until you earn over $15,000

I would get 1500 Euros per month on minimum wage full time
I'm British Cel
Actual suicide fuel
I'm forced to work for pennies in worse conditions and less (or none) security/benefits :feelsrope:
Maybe I will give you a visit soon:feelsokman:

Actual suicide fuel
I'm forced to work for pennies in worse conditions and less (or none) security/benefits :feelsrope:
Maybe I will give you a visit soon:feelsokman:
What country?

1 year closer to death

Happy birthday man, am a 27 khhv it ain't easy.