Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am 18 and when I tell people my age, they are all shocked

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
I'm 18 (going 19 this month :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:) and I'm 5'2" and not only that, but I still look like a fucking 15-year-old teenager:feelsrope: no facial hair, boy face I just want to kill myself

When I tell people to guess my age, they all think that I'm like 14-15:feelsree::feelsree: for me dating is impossible even though I'm good-looking, height is everything when It comes to dating:feelsohgod:

How the fuck people think I'm supposed to date girls of my age when I'm 5'2" ? It's over for me:feelsree::feelsree:

And even 15-year-old girls are taller than me god this is torture:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So now what I do Is I just lie about my age I always tell people now that I'm 15, and It works very well:feelsEhh:

Next time someone asks my age, I'll say I'm 13 to see if that works too:feelsEhh:

So you can ask out JBs without being worried then :feelshehe:

You’re 5’2. I am so sorry.

Yeah, it’s over, embrace it and find copes or rope :feelsrope:

Same with me but it’s due to me having low t and never drinking alcohol/smoking/doing drugs.

I also look very young for my age, was still getting asked for ID until around 27. As a teen I recall going to a restaurant with family and the waiter handed me a kids pack full of crayons and colouring books as I looked like a kid.

I'm 18 (going 19 this month :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:) and I'm 5'2" and not only that, but I still look like a fucking 15-year-old teenager:feelsrope: no facial hair, boy face I just want to kill myself

When I tell people to guess my age, they all think that I'm like 14-15:feelsree::feelsree: for me dating is impossible even though I'm good-looking, height is everything when It comes to dating:feelsohgod:

How the fuck people think I'm supposed to date girls of my age when I'm 5'2" ? It's over for me:feelsree::feelsree:

And even 15-year-old girls are taller than me god this is torture:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So now what I do Is I just lie about my age I always tell people now that I'm 15, and It works very well:feelsEhh:

Next time someone asks my age, I'll say I'm 13 to see if that works too:feelsEhh:
holy fuck

Over, at that height you're completely invisible and 99 percent of girls are taller than you. No girl will ever date a guy who is not at least few inches taller. Now even ethnic girls are like 5'4 5'5.

I recommend using minoxidil to grow a beard at 5’2 the only thing that can save you is leg lengthening surgery and that only adds a maximum of 6 Inches so at best you can be 5’8

I recommend using minoxidil to grow a beard at 5’2 the only thing that can save you is leg lengthening surgery and that only adds a maximum of 6 Inches so at best you can be 5’8
5'8 Is decent if he has a good face and build. Surgery is expensive af and time consuming, i dont know where he lives, best methods are done in Germany, probably some other European places. If he still doesnt have a beard at 18 it might be a late puberty or hormonal problems. I had a beard at 14.

5'8 Is decent if he has a good face and build. Surgery is expensive af and time consuming, i dont know where he lives, best methods are done in Germany, probably some other European places. If he still doesnt have a beard at 18 it might be a late puberty or hormonal problems. I had a beard at 14.
It’s normal to not have a beard at 18

If you have a small skull, it's a death sentence for a man. It's just as bad as a weak jaw, if not worse.

You have to be a chad of some sort to call yourself "good looking" when you're 5'4

You must have the best genes in terms of looks (not height)

You don't think you realize facial hair doesn't do shit

Something I realized I have good facial growth so I shaved and my philtrum was subhuman; I'm never shaving in my life ever again

I also have a narrow jaw and long face so it'll benefit me in the long run

I'll try taking good care of it

You have to be a chad of some sort to call yourself "good looking" when you're 5'4
There's literally no hope whatsoever at that height, stop coping, it's gigaover.

You must have the best genes in terms of looks (not height)
Yeah, well you're right I'm not a chad, but I look like one of those annoying pretty boy you see on TikTok, and I don't want to brag, but I've been called many times that I'm good-looking so Idk maybe one day I'll show a picture of myself and you guys will rate for me or I'm just average I don't know

But either way it's over for me:cryfeels:

Yeah, well you're right I'm not a chad, but I look like one of those annoying pretty boy you see on TikTok, and I don't want to brag, but I've been called many times that I'm good-looking so Idk maybe one day I'll show a picture of myself and you guys will rate for me or I'm just average I don't know

But either way it's over for me:cryfeels:
Yeah I'm looking for rating you soon

Post it in sewers or somewhere else lol because there's a "no selfies rule"

If you don't trust me might as well try someone else lol

I do have a feeling people say that merely because they have nothing to complement you with

For instance less attractive siblings are called "smart" merely because that's all they can do

All they can do is be a geek because they look like a geek and their height or frame doesn't preach otherwise

If these aren't from strangers; well, you know the deal

I look 17 even though I'm 21

At least you will easily be able to lie about being younger than you really are in ten years.

I mean, you could try shotamaxxing

How can you be good looking at 5'2? Maybe HTN at most but anything higher is impossible. The shorter the guy the shorter the skull, you probably have a microcephalic skull.

You’re 5’2. I am so sorry.
He’s a bragging Chadlet, he’s a volcel for not fucking JBs who are just 2-3 years younger than him who don’t care about height as long as long you are young and good looking.

Doesn’t deserve a single tear shed.

He’s a bragging Chadlet, he’s a volcel for not fucking JBs who are just 2-3 years younger than him who don’t care about height as long as long you are young and good looking.

At 19? Come on you know they wont date him at that age.

At 19? Come on you know they wont date him at that age.
There are high school girls that date college aged men in many places, it’s not that uncommon.

At 5’2 it’s over even Tallcels like @kretschmer mog him

There are high school girls that date college aged men in many places, it’s not that uncommon.
I read he looks like a tiktok chad. He’s probably lying about his height aswell.

I don’t think a 17 year old would reject a 19 year old for being too old
These days foids would offer sex then trick him and get him put in jail for trying to have sex with her.

These days foids would offer sex then trick him and get him put in jail for trying to have sex with her.
It’s legal since it’s only a 2 year gap age of consent laws aren’t that cucked yet

Whats your parents height

I'm 5'2" and not only that, but I still look like a fucking 15-year-old teenager:feelsrope:

even though I'm good-looking, height is everything when It comes to dating:feelsohgod:
Chadlets.is @Sennacherib

Brutal.
I'm in the same boat but I'm 25