Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am 100% convinced that sex at 15-20 years of age is the best it can ever be

:bluepill::bluepill:
You're a fucking faggot cuck who pushes women to have sex with numerous men who AREN'T YOU. GET THE FUCK OUT.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: your presence is shameful.
I am not doing this at all.

I am just stating the obvious.

If you marry a virgin, it will improve your chances of having a loyal wife. But it does not mean you are going to have great sex.

The reason many men supported the "sexual revolution" is because they knew that sex quality improves with practice. But then they discovered that this was only going to benefit Chad. That is how we were all cucked.

I fully support the reinstatement of restrictions on female sexual "freedom". However, I also know that the price to pay for that is a return to not-so-great marital sex. I am fine with that.

The idea that first foid sex is great is just as much of a myth as the idea that the "sexual revolution" was going to benefit all men. No myth about female sexuality is ever going to help us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back