Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am 100% convinced that sex at 15-20 years of age is the best it can ever be

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Energy, attractiveness, arousal, excitement, innocence and basically every metric for an amazing experience is at its peak. What could possibly be better about sex at an older age?

It's already over if you rotted your teens alone because even a life-changing turn later on wouldn't make up for the lost teenage love.

[UWSL]don't torture yourself, buddy[/UWSL]

If you couldn't ascend at uni or highschool, its over.

Yeah, what's even the point, now. I'm too damn bitter and jaded at this point in my life to enjoy ascension, if it ever happens by some literal miracle.

If you couldn't ascend at uni or highschool, its over.
Yes
Yeah, what's even the point, now. I'm too damn bitter and jaded at this point in my life to enjoy ascension, if it ever happens by some literal miracle.
I believe that even a couple of years of frustrated inceldom will basically ruin you permanently.

When you're deprived for too long your dopamine and serotonin is fucked up for good more or less.

The teenage love pill has completely destroyed my life. There is absolutely no coping anymore, because any possible ascension (cope) will never be as pure anymore because I’m blackpilled and seen shit and the woman will probably be a whore but lie about it. It’s over

The teenage love pill has completely destroyed my life. There is absolutely no coping anymore, because any possible ascension (cope) will never be as pure anymore because I’m blackpilled and seen shit and the woman will probably be a whore but lie about it. It’s over
Basically.
I don't know if it's a common feeling but my body was actually trying to tell me this fact by making me feel horrible for rotting alone my teenage years. I regularly cried over my lack of female warmth back then.

Basically.
I don't know if it's a common feeling but my body was actually trying to tell me this fact by making me feel horrible for rotting alone my teenage years. I regularly cried over my lack of female warmth back then.
I didn’t even have that. My body is completely socially retarded.

When i was "normal" and not asexual yeah i could agree now all my meds fuck me up:feelsaww: but your thread its literraly suifuel on roids for the one who still have the drive to bang :feelsaww: for yours I therefore cordially suggest that you put an end to your life without delay (in game of course)

When i was "normal" and not asexual yeah i could agree now all my meds fuck me up:feelsaww: but your thread its literraly suifuel on roids for the one who still have the drive to bang :feelsaww: for yours I therefore cordially suggest that you put an end to your life without delay (in game of course)
Sorry.
I’m feeling the pain now.
Yep, I figured. It's awful. :feelsbadman:

You will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had. Don't you ever forget it

I believe that even a couple of years of frustrated inceldom will basically ruin you permanently.
When you're deprived for too long your dopamine and serotonin is fucked up for good more or less.
Humans are a social animal, and we have social/sexual needs. When those needs aren't fulfilled, of course it will have consequences and take a toll, just as things like starvation would. :yes:

based shit. it's really over for us (me as 30 y wizard aswell), even if we ascend and manage for a miracle to get a girlfriend. We will never know how is it to live the REAL LOVE-SEX LIFE of our youth. The first girlfriend, the first love, cinema, popcorn, etc. Even if you get to experience that lately, that never will be the same.

Last edited:
based shit. it's really over for us (me as 30 y wizard aswell), even if we ascend and manage for a miracle to get a girlfriend. We will never know how is it to live the REAL LOVE-SEX LIFE of our youth. The first girlfriend, the first love, cinema, popcorn, etc. Even if you get to experience that lately, that never will be the same.
And the chick will have been with a bunch of dudes as well.

Energy, attractiveness, arousal, excitement, innocence and basically every metric for an amazing experience is at its peak. What could possibly be better about sex at an older age?

It's already over if you rotted your teens alone because even a life-changing turn later on wouldn't make up for the lost teenage love.
What if you're 35 and have sex with a 15 year old? In a city I used to live in, a woman found her boyfriend (35) and her daughter (15) in bed together sleep and both were naked. Turns out they had been having sex for the past few weeks.

if you said 12-17 instead of 15-20 i would agree

You have been brainwashed

saying that sex is better in youth makes someone "brainwashed"?
Yes. By foid worshipers. Young girls are inexperienced. Like everything, sex improves with practice. 25 year-old foids are generally peak sex-performers

It's true, teenage boys are hypersensitive to touch and having a girl to pleasure you in those years is a magic you'll never experience later on. :feelsrope:

My dick feels numb and has no pleasure fapping until I'm cumming and that only feels good for 3 seconds now. Maybe it's from all these years of only having my hand to release my urges. But it's also because I'm old and way past the prime :feelsclown: years.

Yes. By foid worshipers. Young girls are inexperienced. Like everything, sex improves with practice. 25 year-old foids are generally peak sex-performers
but the foid doesn't do anything during sex. doesn't matter if she's 12 or 50, her experience means nothing when her only role is bending over and taking dick

It's true, teenage boys are hypersensitive to touch and having a girl to pleasure you in those years is a magic you'll never experience later on. :feelsrope:

My dick feels numb and has no pleasure fapping until I'm cumming and that only feels good for 3 seconds now. Maybe it's from all these years of only having my hand to release my urges. But it's also because I'm old and way past the prime :feelsclown: years.
even when I cum I barely feel anything anymore, and it's been like that for years :feelsaww: I'm not even a coomer I rarely do it

:soy::soy: No buddy you just gotta hang in there. You never know you might meet somebody cute at the nursing home and form cute memories dodging the nurses so you can have her dried up geriatric hole :soy::soy:

Maybe this is a cope, but recently I saw a 60+ year old Thai toilet jump around like a toddler, she seemed highly energetic and honestly the way she carried herself seemed so hot. Later I see a 50+ year old Chinese toilet seem also very energetic, more energetic than I've ever seen a White toilet above 25.

But yeah, I like 'em Asian. :ahegao:

im not a cuck who will give money to a foid for short period of condom sex

Ehhh, there's nothing cucked about that, non-Chad's always pay for sex, you'll spend a lot more money on dates that will be flaked on 99% of the time (despite reservations).

It truly is, from what i see i can tell that these are the best because is when foids are in their prime; what is bad is when you are still in this age period and has no place to go to try meeting someone, when circumstances conspire against you. But yes, this is true.

Experienced people aren’t always good at sex. Besides many people have practices many times by 18-20 years old

Yeah. You will never have sex in the woods as kinky teenagers.

This is ropefuel

You know in your heart of heart that taking the virginity of a pretty teenage girl ,

the pain on her face , her shyness revealing her body , you’re the first to go on her

This experience is superior to 25 years old foid taking their 209+ dick

But hey I’ve got no choice so hookercelling:panties:

Follow

Energy, attractiveness, arousal, excitement, innocence and basically every metric for an amazing experience is at its peak.
I'm pretty sure if I'd gotten to have sex at 13 or 14 it would also be pretty awesome.

Honestly as soon as I started getting erections, not sure when that was tho.

:bluepill::bluepill:
You're a fucking faggot cuck who pushes women to have sex with numerous men who AREN'T YOU. GET THE FUCK OUT.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: your presence is shameful.

You know in your heart of heart that taking the virginity of a pretty teenage girl , the pain on her face , her shyness revealing her body , you’re the first to go on her
It is a myth. In reality, first time sex is always messy, clumsy and feels like a failure. That is what everyone who is honest says.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back