Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always here, getting a girlfriend won't fix your problems. SO WHAT!

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
It probably would make me more motivated, and take away my depression. But have a girl love you not a means to an end, it is the end in itself regardless of how rich you are, and what job you have. They're saying this because they fear us and want to keep us pacified.

It kinda shows you that they know that having a lover fixes a LOT of issues in your life.

I don't think it's that. I think it's ignorance that makes people say that. They're ignorant of the importance of getting to have a normal life.

It really wont fix the problem for most of us.

I think its too late. Also personally Iam very introverted and hate most people. Cant see anyone fixing that.

Having a girlfriend would fix all my problems.

having money won't solve being poor btw

Having a girlfriend would fix all my problems.

It's annoying how much it truly would help actually, someone to see and be with around - friends aren't the same [if you even had any or have any still] as you won't have the close emotional connection and your physical sexual needs met.

Your mental health will be much better, plus the added confidence and self-esteem boost knowing someone wants you would be worth it's weight in gold!

I wish I didn't yearn for a woman to be in my life still, but the older I get the more lonely, angry and bitter I feel tbh.

It's annoying how much it truly would help actually, someone to see and be with around - friends aren't the same [if you even had any or have any still] as you won't have the close emotional connection and your physical sexual needs met.

Your mental health will be much better, plus the added confidence and self-esteem boost knowing someone wants you would be worth it's weight in gold!

I wish I didn't yearn for a woman to be in my life still, but the older I get the more lonely, angry and bitter I feel tbh.
Honestly, you're right. Lately, I feel so awkward when I'm walking down a busy street and there's couples walking around or just girls in groups whereas I'm walking alone. Everything just feels awkward, like I can't look at anyone or something. It's hard to explain. And I have friends but I don't get the connection that I truly need. I cut off most of my friends because I don't need them. What I need is somebody I can call my own.

I can't even imagine doing the things couples do.

It would clear out my brain clog and i'll have one less problem to care about

It sure as shit wouldn't hurt. Retards.

It's like a fat man in front of a buffet saying to a holocaust survivor "it's just food, you probably wouldnt want it anyway"