Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i almost hugged a little girl today

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
walking around the shopping center yesterday I noticed a little girl, maybe 4 years old smiling, I just had this irresistible urge to hug her

this is what happens when you haven't been touched by another human in about 20 years, you sometimes get these super strong impulses for human contact.

also to cocktears lurkers this was nothing sexual about this so you save your time reporting this to the fbi and trying to imply i am some type of pedocel.

Nice save FBI.

Include me in the screencap

If you had hugged it, you probably would've got your ass kicked within all but two seconds. Human touch is something people should be entitled to, KHHV suffer the most due to this.

looks at all the cucktear faggot guests. "Ohh he wanted to hug a little girl, this is why he is a virgin. BURN IN HELL!!11!"

I've noticed that my nieces despise me much more when I buzz my head than when I grow out my whispy and dying hair. It's completely biologically inherited in femoids to despise all baldies and only use them as beta cucks once you're done riding the cock carousel since they're more likely to fight off all the ex-chads that come up and try to call her out for being a disgusting whore.

age is just a number

If you had hugged it, you probably would've got your ass kicked within all but two seconds. Human touch is something people should be entitled to, KHHV suffer the most due to this.

yes i noticed her father standing nearby

though being beaten by an angry mob might have been worth it for few seconds of human contact in my life

OoBwyzm.gif

yes i noticed her father standing nearby

though being beaten by an angry mob might have been worth it for few seconds of human contact in my life
At least you could say you hugged a girl, so... mogs me

walking around the shopping center yesterday I noticed a little girl, maybe 4 years old smiling, I just had this irresistible urge to hug her

this is what happens when you haven't been touched by another human in about 20 years, you sometimes get these super strong impulses for human contact.

also to cocktears lurkers this was nothing sexual about this so you save your time reporting this to the fbi and trying to imply i am some type of pedocel.

I get the same feeling to but all I have left is a bottle of lotion

Yes,I can understand that,because sometimes I have the same feeling. You know,see a pretty women,you dont have ever touch a women,no one likes me,no girl want you and that crap. But I dont understand why you have the needed to hug a little girl of 4 years old.

Was she a prime loli?

Would've been worth, even if you get beaten to near death.

Lol maybe you just want to become a dad, it's my dream but it will never happen sadly.

I'm started to feel attracted to middle school girls.

ChrisHansen

Yeah they are easy.
Like you go to the park and they cold approch you to double dutch with them.
I-I'm not a cu-cuck, I pay only for ice cream.

I'm started to feel attracted to middle school girls.
mrz and friends present...