Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I was asked out by the girl who uses me as her uber

fakecel alert:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Look I don't really wanna go into meat/veg war here but for someone raised as a non veg it is very difficult to leave it. Impossible unless you have some big turn around.
Also people from Harayana and Punjab are veg and tall. So what?

Also people from Harayana and Punjab are veg and tall. So what?
That's due to more central asian genes though. Africans meat every sort of meat(even other humans) and are tall and dominate sports.

That's due to more central asian genes though. Africans meat every sort of meat(even other humans) and are tall and dominate sports.
Niggers are shorter than whites on average. Sports they used not "dominate" until kikes pumped them up. Most of sports are owned by Jews

Still they are befitting from being vegetarian

absolute state of SerialDaters.IS

Nah homie these people are looney. Humans were hunters before they were farmers. Eating meat is natural.
Then why are Gujjus rich and Bengalis cucked

If child rape felt really really pleasurable would you do it?
it doesn't feel really really pleasurable? are you sure? how pleasurable does it feel, then?

have you tried it to confirm?

Eating meat is natural.
So is child rape, calibalism, murder theft . Should we start doing them too because they are natural?

it doesn't feel really really pleasurable? are you sure? how pleasurable does it feel, then?

have you tried it to confirm?
I started then sentence with 'if' .

I am testing his principles with similar analogies. This Bengali nigger is blowing opurnity to bang a tamil penne for sub par benagali diet.

So is child rape, calibalism, murder theft . Should we start doing them too because they are natural?
Child rape and Cannibalism are unnatural and have never been done by anyone. Murder and Theft are crimes and also not condoned by anyone.

More reason she or her parents wouldn't allow me to hit
Nah, they will be open if you respect and follow their customs and traditions. South Indian Bhramins marry out of caste all the time

What about faggotry is it okay because it's natural?
Faggotry is unnatural. That's why most people aren't fags. Since Omnivoriousness is natural most humans are Omnivores. Bruh you do realize Billions of people outside India are 'unnatural and cruel' as you are terming them ? Koreans are ultra meat eaters and they are mogging all curries hard.

Nah, they will be open if you respect and follow their customs and traditions. South Indian Bhramins marry out of caste all the time
You are taking big leaps brocel. She only asked me out for movies. We are probably not gonna go that far.

So in the end OP you didn't go for it at all?

Faggotry is unnatural. That's why most people aren't fags.
Homosexuality is observed in almost all mammals
Bruh you do realize Billions of people outside India are 'unnatural and cruel' as you are terming them ?
Mostly because of ignorance of their actions, like I used to be.
Koreans are ultra meat eaters and they are mogging all curries hard.
That's due to their low birth rate + plastic + HGH they give to their children. Korea will be collapsing soon because of their economy and birth rate

You are taking big leaps brocel. She only asked me out for movies. We are probably not gonna go that far.
I am still thinking but talking all things I probably will not.
This is why British considered Bengalis to be sissies. It's your choice you can be a Raja Ram Mohan Roy or a Rabindranath Tagore or Bose.

Just take a step and be confident bro. You will get the things you deserve.

Unbelievable, You get opportunity like this and your throwing it away?

some real fakecel type shit.

Unbelievable, You get opportunity like this and your throwing it away?

some real fakecel type shit.
Right? Who will give a tamil Bhramin girl? Fakecel nigger who doesn't want to change

Rabindranath Tagore and Subhash Chandra Bose became vegetarian later btw. Bengalis only achieved shit when they were vegetarian

yes go If you don't have any other plans

Homosexuality is observed in almost all mammals
Only in small numbers
Mostly because of ignorance of their actions, like I used to be.
Bro this morality this concepts of compassion are forced on you. A Bear isn't evil or cruel for hunting fish. The same Hindu sages who stated that eating meat was cruel enforced unimaginable cruelty on their fellow man(Shudras). Where is the compassion in that ?

Listen to this.

View: https://youtu.be/Gk5Gq3PJTkI?si=XVLl68k_Fg_M0liQ

That's due to their low birth rate + plastic + HGH they give to their children. Korea will be collapsing soon because of their economy and birth rate
Same as us. Our birth rate is already below replacement level.

Only in small numbers
Same in humans are you okay with faggotry as long as it's below 1% then
Only in small numbers

Bro this morality this concepts of compassion are forced on you. A Bear isn't evil or cruel for hunting fish.
Comparing a wild animal is not right comparison because animals don't have choice not to kill for surviving we humans have choice.
Only in small numbers

The same Hindu sages who stated that eating meat was cruel enforced unimaginable cruelty on their fellow man(Shudras). Where is the compassion in that ?
Your Bengali Shit isn't true in entire India. Half of it is Pommy missionary propanganda

What about Jains, Buddhists and other Sudhra and Vaishya groups who are vegetarians. "Caste" is irrelevant here.
Same as us. Our birth rate is already below replacement level.
0.6 vs 1.9 not comparable

Do it ffs you have nothing to lose
Least obvious fakecel. If this happened to me, I would be desperate as fuck.

Who will miss out on a tamil bhramin girl

Last edited:
This is why British considered Bengalis to be sissies. It's your choice you can be a Raja Ram Mohan Roy or a Rabindranath Tagore or Bose.
Lmao only because we fought against them the hardest. The Sikhs were obedient lapdogs hence they got the status of 'martial races'. It was mostly Bihari and Bengali soldiery who rebelled against the Brits in 1857 btw. That's why they stopped recruiting us and instead chose Sikhs, who were loyal to them.

Also source for Rabindranath and Bose becoming vegs ? I have read literature written by Tagore and he seems pretty non veg and even tolerant to Muslims.
Just take a step and be confident bro. You will get the things you deserve.
You could also become way more high T and aggressive by eating meat but you won't because it goes against your culture and upbringing. Same for me.

Also source for Rabindranath and Bose becoming vegs ?

Lmao only because we fought against them the hardest. The Sikhs were obedient lapdogs hence they got the status of 'martial races'. It was mostly Bihari and Bengali soldiery who rebelled against the Brits in 1857 btw. That's why they stopped recruiting us and instead chose Sikhs, who were loyal to them.
Agreed. But you should have killed mullas first not British they are more dangerous

Who will miss out on a tamil bhramin girl
This girl is definitely attractive but what's so special about Tamil Brahmin girls ? Aren't Pahadi(Himachali) and Kashmiri girls the biggest stacies in India ?

You could also become way more high T and aggressive by eating meat but you won't because it goes against your culture and upbringing. Same for me.
Bengalis got raped by Mullas all the time. Gujjus being vegetarian took revenge in 2002.

How as more t again? You are not able to vote out corrupt TMC also

This girl is definitely attractive but what's so special about Tamil Brahmin girls ? Aren't Pahadi(Himachali) and Kashmiri girls the biggest stacies in India ?
Tamil Bhramins are the most trad Hindus. Bhakti movement from tamil nadu is the reason most of the people are Hindus today instead of Buddhist.

Your Buddhist Pal kings got cucked by sandniggers

Huh definitely new. His stories promote Hindu Muslim unity though. Maybe he had a change of heart.
That's CPI and congress propaganda. Even Vivekananda was against muslims

Aren't Pahadi(Himachali) and Kashmiri girls the biggest stacies in India ?
You care more about culture or looks? I care more about former

Bengalis got raped by Mullas all the time. Gujjus being vegetarian took revenge in 2002.
Because we lack the numbers to fight back. Also it was the Pakistani Army and their Colloborators(Rajkars). Bengali Muslims have the same genes and eat meat and they apprently butchered 100,000 Indian Muzzies for not speaking Bengali kek.
How as more t again? You are not able to vote out corrupt TMC also
I can't say for everyone person. I have never even been in Bengal anytime lmao.

But my dad and me were definitely way higher T than the Gujjews who resided with us(I lived in a Gujjew colony). Even in his fifties my dad is strong, robust and has masculature left. I had my T levels checked due to certain medical complications and it was 929 ng/dl. I concur with this finding with emperical evidence. While my gujju peers gave way to pouchiness and belly fat as they grew I am still lean and whipcord.

she's probably just using you as her uber again