Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fucking pickme girls they are little attension seeking hoes that made my School (Indoctrination Center.) Experience worser than it already was

ChudMaxxed

ChudMaxxed

Greycel
I remember when I was in highschool some dumb bitch pickme girl and her friends always picked on me calling me names and kicking me, Little whores but one day one of them insulted me and slapped in the face all that tension that day came to a head both Physically and Metophoricly once she slapped me I fucking struck back and punched her in the head 3 time 3 really hard times this girl was taller then me and thought she had more power over me I proved her wrong that day and then she was the "victim" and I was the "badguy" nigga these girls and their boyfriends were bullying me why didnt they get punished? and my principal suspended me for the year my school experience was awful.... I had little to no friends and I was getting picked on thank the lord I graduated two years ago but I still have little to no friends even now and a whole town knows of me as "the girlbeater" and give me dirty looks when grocery shopping and walking around.

Have you guys ever experienced something like this? Tell me your school stories.

No I have never been touched By a foid. I have only been in fights in middle school over dumb shit Never in hs Once I fought my uncle while we were both drunk and he called the cops Crazy shit

nigga these girls and their boyfriends were bullying me why didnt they get punished? and my principal suspended me for the year my school experience was awful.
man im so sorry. thats just so fucking brutal. you get mistreated by femons who treat you like shit, and they still have boyfriends who love them, they have fulfilling relationships, luck and fortune on their side as you are left to clean up the residues of their own mistakes.

Terrence Howard Hug GIF by Empire FOX

man im so sorry. thats just so fucking brutal. you get mistreated by femons who treat you like shit, and they still have boyfriends who love them, they have fulfilling relationships, luck and fortune on their side as you are left to clean up the residues of their own mistakes.

Terrence Howard Hug GIF by Empire FOX
Thank you for your understanding man.

I wish I could have such a nickname, but despite your school experience moments where you stand up for yourself are the best parts

Arent pickme foids nice to incels? I thought they like to tease guys and make them think they have a chance.

I remember when I was in highschool some dumb bitch pickme girl and her friends always picked on me calling me names and kicking me, Little whores but one day one of them insulted me and slapped in the face all that tension that day came to a head both Physically and Metophoricly once she slapped me I fucking struck back and punched her in the head 3 time 3 really hard times this girl was taller then me and thought she had more power over me I proved her wrong that day and then she was the "victim" and I was the "badguy" nigga these girls and their boyfriends were bullying me why didnt they get punished? and my principal suspended me for the year my school experience was awful.... I had little to no friends and I was getting picked on thank the lord I graduated two years ago but I still have little to no friends even now and a whole town knows of me as "the girlbeater" and give me dirty looks when grocery shopping and walking around.

Have you guys ever experienced something like this? Tell me your school stories.
I fantasise about carrying a sharp knife and slitting anyone’s throat who fucks with me and then slitting mines so I don’t get cucked by the feds and prison and quickly bleed out (slits to the carotids and jugular)

You can't imagine how this makes me mad. Just hearing that story made my blood boil. Man... I'm so sorry that happened to you. Fucking rape and murder that bitch (in GTA) and then do a mass shooting on your town (in CoD Black OPS II) Show those assholes no mercy!

I never got beaten, but I was known as the creepy dude as school

i remember a pick me foid in my school getting called out for being a pick me on tiktok lmfao Many people across the internet called her a pick me and made fun of how far apart her eyes were

You can't imagine how this makes me mad. Just hearing that story made my blood boil. Man... I'm so sorry that happened to you. Fucking rape and murder that bitch (in GTA) and then do a mass shooting on your town (in CoD Black OPS II) Show those assholes no mercy!
Thank you for your empathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back