Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I actually used not to be a trucel

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
This was a reply to user in another post knows as @Zer0/∞ but I found it. It’s worth
Please ignore the autistic and bad grammar writing he goes:feelsjuice:
:

In grade 4 2 Arab girls liked me one had blue eyes. But I pretended not to notice and. In grade 5 this other Arab with blue eyes used to bully me and stop and I started bully her and she like like like me. And in grade six this Arab girl with brown eyes litteraly liked me in grade 4 and now 6 but I fucked up I pretend not to care and she also wearerd revealing clothes for me and I could see her tits. One day we were walking back to school and she wanted to hold my hand:feelzez: . Then this story the same Arab girl with brown eyes we were running as a class we were doing a race and I finished second she congratulated me and i Pretend not to care. The same Arab girl with brown eyes this other story we were having a race as a class running and ofc I was fast:feelsjuice: we were running together and she wanted to hold my hand and she was trying imitating my eyes I can look at the sun and bright place without-blinking but she can’t she was trying to look at the sun when I was looking. Finally story I remembered whenaccidentally touched her tits. And she-laughed it off I had and her Cheeks were red.
I can’t believe I pretended not to notice if only I had accepted. I would not be posting here:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Anyways this 5 stories prove that I have a Tyrone face:feelzez:
If I knew I would be short in the future I would stop pretending I didn’t notice.
But now I am forced to post in this for :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
I want my blue/brown eyeArab back

A foid said she liked me once and i ignored her

Had no social skills

I actually had some cases where i wasn't a cel, either that or the acting skills of these girls were on another level. Unfortunately years of bullying by attractive girls pretending to like me, completely broke my ability to detect if someone was geniunely interested in me and largely to interact with the opposite sex.

Yea puberty fucks a lot of us over.:fuk:

This was a reply to user in another post knows as @Zer0/∞ but I found it. It’s worth
:

If I knew I would be short in the future I would stop pretending I didn’t notice.
But now I am forced to post in this for :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
It is over

So i guess thats like half human dam bro you missed a good opportunity :feelsbadman:
Yeah and what if she was just making fun of him? Women always say some stupid shit especially when they need your help but still no cunt

I messed up in 2017 and 2018 because of previous trauma with girls from 2016 to below, but after that is not my fault.

I actually had some cases where i wasn't a cel, either that or the acting skills of these girls were on another level. Unfortunately years of bullying by attractive girls pretending to like me, completely broke my ability to detect if someone was geniunely interested in me and largely to interact with the opposite sex.
you were not celibate? So you are not a incel, is that right?

I messed up in 2017 and 2018 because of previous trauma with girls from 2016 to below, but after that is not my fault.

Another day of fakecel.is

closest i got to affection was an egirl an ocean away when i was still in middle school. but she didn't know what i looked like so it probably wasn't complete

No, I meant that I had some instances where I might have had the chance of not becoming an incel, if i wan't so high inhib and spoiled my own chances, in large part because the bullying broke my ability to tell if a girl was genuinely interested or was bullying me.

No, I meant that I had some instances where I might have had the chance of not becoming an incel, if i wan't so high inhib and spoiled my own chances, in large part because the bullying broke my ability to tell if a girl was genuinely interested or was bullying me.
i understand, the worst part is the regret, i know how it is to have trust issues due to bad experiences, unfortunately time does not go back

:

Isn't grade 6 like 12 years old, its iver regardless the second the sub humans puberty hits childhood protection spell is dispelled.