Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I actually agree with trannies that we should call women "birthing people"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
that's all they are good for. When I look at a fucking birthing person walking around with her tits and curves, I think about why the fuck is that bitch not pregnant. Birthing people are like walking xerox machines, refabricating humans based on whose dick is in the flatbed scanner that is their vagina.

It punches waaaay harder than 'foid.' Foid is comparatively cute. But calling them a 'birthing person' does the triple punch of stripping them of their femininity, their humanity, AND it reduces them to purely a reproductive function.

Last edited:
"people"?
we should call them "birthing objects", i am one of the people and i don't wanna associate with toilets in any shape or form. never put us in the same category

"people"?
we should call them "birthing objects", i am one of the people and i don't wanna associate with toilets in any shape or form. never put us in the same category
We should also call them 'menstrators'

"Non-men"

Jfl

birthing people is weak attack

birthing person sounds perfect

Reminds me of when a scientific journal published an article about "bodies with vaginas"

Also based idea

I think I'm going to rotate between birthing person(s), non-men (jfl), and bodies with vaginas

What do people think about "birther." As a short way of saying birthing person.
"Sow" might be another nice one. But it's more blunt and has less ironic political correctness.

What do people think about "birther." As a short way of saying birthing person.
"Sow" might be another nice one. But it's more blunt and has less ironic political correctness.