Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I accidentally screencasted Hentai onto my parent's TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
it's over i screencasted the hentai i watched on youtube onto my parents tv and the living room went quiet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPDT3fv1_o

@ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 @Jungle @Mecoja @FamilyGuy1999 @WØLF @WorldYamataizer @incelerated @crestfallencel

thoughts?

Larp for living sword badge Transparent PNG

Its just a song, nothing big.

that would be so embarrassing, what did they say about it?

lol damn dude thats rough. I mean you could just say you were playing a prank. If it were me I'd never even bring it up and hope my family wouldn't either. Just move on you'll forget in a week idk lol

lol damn dude thats rough. I mean you could just say you were playing a prank. If it were me I'd never even bring it up and hope my family wouldn't either. Just move on you'll forget in a week idk lol
:yes::yes::yes: thxbro

Loose Ego , have No shame

How about starting by washing your benis?
View attachment 477585
yea i got a lotsa DICK CHEESE on my pener

good idea, but sadly im too lazy and tomorrow im gonna go to a convenience store that i recently found to buy some beer and LDARmaxx at home with some movies.

yea i got a lotsa DICK CHEESE on my pener

good idea, but sadly im too lazy and tomorrow im gonna go to a convenience store that i recently found to buy some beer and LDARmaxx at home with some movies.
Sounds comfy. I did it last week. Watched some Scarface and Letters from Iwo Jima :feelsYall:
Man I might go down the store today and get some booze. Need some good movie to watch though.

Sounds comfy. I did it last week. Watched some Scarface and Letters from Iwo Jima :feelsYall:
Man I might go down the store today and get some booze. Need some good movie to watch though.
Based, indeed it's comfy. I'm currently watching this WatchMojo list stuff on youtube in order to find the perfect movie.

I watched "Catch Me If You Can (2002)" from the list yesterday and it was good af.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTU0GY3z-c

Also, Parasyte (2019) is a very good one, you should watch it, it's a Korean movie

a friend of mine recently showed me lucky number slevin that movie was kinda rad.:feelscomfy:

Based, indeed it's comfy. I'm currently watching this WatchMojo list stuff on youtube in order to find the perfect movie.

I watched "Catch Me If You Can (2002)" from the list yesterday and it was good af.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTU0GY3z-c

Also, Parasyte (2019) is a very good one, you should watch it, it's a Korean movie

Do you like war movies or westerns?

a friend of mine recently showed me lucky number slevin that movie was kinda rad.:feelscomfy:
I saw it ages ago, but it seems like it did not leave lasting impressions in my mind.

Nope, it looks a bit too action for my taste ngl XD
I prefer movies with mysteriousness and thriller
It's very low on action actually. Trailers just love to montage as if they are.

It's very low on action actually. Trailers just love to montage as if they are.
Do you watch any movies with historical themes in it? For example, The Revenant (2015) is set during the colonization of Americas where they fight redskins and shit

Do you watch any movies with historical themes in it? For example, The Revenant (2015) is set during the colonization of Americas where they fight redskins and shit
I don't watch much nowadays, but think Ive watched the vast majority of the "older classics"
If you can call them that.
I usually prefer war movies/westerns, though there are many good others. New movies usually suck. I guess the new bladerunner and 1917 were decent, but otherwise there's hard to find hood new releases.

Tried shows, but theyre usually drawn out garbage. Might watch Sopranos though. :feelsaww: