Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I absolutely despise now more than ever this idiot for hating my favorite pokemon

Does Beautifly have any selling point over Butterfree? They're basically the same as far as I remember, Beautifly having slightly more offensive-oriented stats and that's it.
Beautifly has more coverage+ his design and shiny are kino
so sad that retards like Smallcuck can't appreciate how good is him
(Also ask any pokemon forum, he is the most hated and marooned pokemon so it is the incel pokemon somehow, thought this was common knowledge in here)

kindergarten.is

you always go in threads to start fighting
>AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE STOP BULLYING PEOPLE
You have made your master angry, pet. Get the FUCK back to your kennel posthaste.

>AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE STOP BULLYING PEOPLE
You have made your master angry, pet. Get the FUCK back to your kennel posthaste.
DragonCuck Z

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I just can't help myself but laugh

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Pokémon has to be the most man child game out there.

NPC literally have no problem with enslaving free magical animals and having them fight tournaments for the owners gain. (Money and fame) At the price that the animals get hurt and you feed them some artificial goyslop pokey food.

But if you do that like with dog fighting they cry and rage about it. It’s the pinnacle of hypocrisy.