Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I (20F) drove four hours to visit my bf (20M) and he ignored me to play World of Warcraft

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-

Great personality on the guy, he actually has his priority straight. Foids and cucks are seething and telling her to break up, she should have served him chips and given him a blowjob goddamit :feelsseriously:

Imagine having foids drive four hours out of their way to hand deliver pussy to you

The funniest part of these posts are always the cucks in the comments :feelskek: :feelskek:

lame ass game

Proof that Chad can have decent interests. TBH still haven't tried WOW demo though, never had Windows 10

Is he horde or alliance player?

Lol he fucked her for 30 minutes then spent hours playing WoW.
BASED.

Undead = best race

Imagine having foids drive four hours out of their way to hand deliver pussy to you

Cucked and emasculating. Females should not be allowed to drive. It is an atrocity.

@LastGerman

I finally forgot about it for a short period of time by watching Game of Thrones again. It looks like that I can distract myself with medieval settings since it does not have cars in it. I really was born in the wrong era.

Seems like a larp but if not it’s insane the things foids do for chad

They don't deliver pizza in your city?

We have to order it and I have to walk more than 1 km to the restaurant to take the pizza and then walk over 1 km back again while carrying the pizza boxes.

We have to order it and I have to walk more than 1 km to the restaurant to take the pizza and then walk over 1 km back again while carrying the pizza boxes.
Brutal coldpizzapill

I dont believe you

The pizza was bad on top of that.

I would never lie when it comes to pizza.
Do you live in a small town? Can't imagine it works like that in a big city

BASED.
"Thanks for the pussy bitch. Now get the fuck out, I'm in the middle of a raid."
Giphy

Amazing personality

Man being a Chad is like being in possession of superpowers.

BASED.
no they didnt fug at all, he told her to wait and didnt stop playing until she went to sleep

wow is pasive game u can go afk or log off any time

Man being a Chad is like being in possession of superpowers.
When sex is readily available to you and you don't need to work hard at all to get it, I'd imagine you'd care exponentially less about receiving it when compared to cucks or normies.

Good for this chap tbh, gave this bitch a solid ego drop.

The only solution is
E00EA440 4852 432F 947C 87F5FEB15989

That bloke is a legend that is how you treat a lady, she should serve him and be grateful for the experience, that foid is selfish beyond belief.

actually the bloke is an idiot, he basically deprived himself access to female holes, instead choosing to play video games like an asexual, immature child despite being a grown man.

All of you calling this "based" are retarded.

actually the bloke is an idiot, he basically deprived himself access to female holes, instead choosing to play video games like an asexual, immature child despite being a grown man.

All of you calling this "based" are retarded.
:soy:

So if a foid gave you access to her holes you think it's more logical to play video games instead of satiating your lust?

Only someone who is already sexually satisfied would decline such an opportunity, so for you to reject free physical pleasure from a woman indicates that you are already sexually satisfied hence you felt no need to pursue something which you already get
OR
you have better options (unlike an incel who has to settle for what he can get, beggars cant be choosers) .

Yeah you're clearly a fakecel, whichever way you look at it.

An actual incel would be desperate to alleviate his sexual starvation, getting sex will be his NUMBER 1 PRIORITY, something which he will PRIORITISE ABOVE ALL COPES (video games, music, drugs etc.) If given such an opportunity, he would take full advantage of it, theres no way he'd choose video games (which he has likely been playing for most/all of his life) over SEX (something which he rarely (if ever) got to experience).

If he did turn down such an opportunity, he would be VOL-CEL rather than IN-CEL.

So if a foid gave you access to her holes you think it's more logical to play video games instead of satiating your lust?

Only someone who is already sexually satiated would decline such an opportunity, so for you to reject free physical pleasure from a woman indicates that you are already sexually satisfied hence you felt no need to pursue something which you already get
OR
you have better options (unlike an incel who has to settle for what he can get, beggars cant be choosers) .

Yeah you're clearly a fakecel, whichever way you look at it.

An actual incel would be desperate to alleviate his sexual starvation, getting sex will be his NUMBER 1 PRIORITY, something which he will prioritise above ALL COPES (video games, music, drugs etc.) If given such an opportunity, he would take full advantage of it, theres no way he'd choose video games (which he has likely been playing for most/all of his life) over SEX (something which he rarely (if ever) got to experience.

If he did turn down such an opportunity, he would be VOL-CEL rather than IN-CEL.
The guy obviously isnt incel dude

The guy obviously isnt incel dude

im not talking about the guy, im talking about the incels on this forum who think that what he did was 'based.'

I just find it hypocritical that the same incels calling the actions of this guy 'based' would fuck the foid without hesitation if they were in that guy's place.

If you WOULDN'T reject the foid while being in the position of the guy mentioned in the thread, then dont say that it's 'based', because you are being a fucking hypocrite. Or if you WOULD reject the foid in this scenario, then feel free to comment 'based,' but stop calling yourself 'incel', because at that point you are 'volcel'.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back